• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its brand new, price would be $75US plus shipping, as I'm in Australia, post to the US is $15US

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres two version, standard silver bullet and the HP. The HP pipe is a tad smaller volume as well, think youre looking for the original though from what Dad told me

Stan,

I have both of the pipes, the standard and the HP, which has a 1" shorter center flat band. $65 each shipped.

Theres two version, standard silver bullet and the HP. The HP pipe is a tad smaller volume as well, think youre looking for the original though from what Dad told me
You were told not to talk to me about pipes...Did you like pic of my Hair cut...lol See you Wed. Glad to see you in UF MOFO... Im gonna stop by so you can hook an old man up with some of them collage women you are reeling in.
default_smile.png

You were told not to talk to me about pipes...Did you like pic of my Hair cut...lol See you Wed. Glad to see you in UF MOFO... Im gonna stop by so you can hook an old man up with some of them collage women you are reeling in.
default_smile.png
Sorry off topic....BUT Brandon is at UF. So he has the hook up for all your issue's. lol

Back