.21 OUTBOARD OUTRIGGER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WANT TO BUY A NICE .21 OUTBOARD OUTRIGGER NO PRATHER'S
hello i have a wood outboard out rigger i dont know the brand, its not the sundowner it has the servos in it one standard for throttle and a 1/4 scale servo for steering the motor is slightly modified on the sleeve, the ports are chamfered, it has a prather exh. throttle kit on it, but the lower unit has not been trimmed,still has the skeg on it,it has alum, sponson tubes that are adjustible,also has a prather turn fin assem. on it,the boat is in good shape no rot or splitting seams,a couple of decales fell off but,and the rear eng cowl had to be glued back together,this boat can be run as is,with a little prep work,if you want to touch up the paint thats all it will need

i'd like $200 for it plus shipping

norm

fmbc

p.s. i can send pics if your serious

WANT TO BUY A NICE .21 OUTBOARD OUTRIGGER NO PRATHER'S
hello i have a wood outboard out rigger i dont know the brand, its not the sundowner it has the servos in it one standard for throttle and a 1/4 scale servo for steering the motor is slightly modified on the sleeve, the ports are chamfered, it has a prather exh. throttle kit on it, but the lower unit has not been trimmed,still has the skeg on it,it has alum, sponson tubes that are adjustible,also has a prather turn fin assem. on it,the boat is in good shape no rot or splitting seams,a couple of decales fell off but,and the rear eng cowl had to be glued back together,this boat can be run as is,with a little prep work,if you want to touch up the paint thats all it will need

i'd like $200 for it plus shipping

norm

fmbc

p.s. i can send pics if your serious
PLEASE SEND PICS TO [email protected]

Back