• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 nova Rossi head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Moore

Hey people

Was wondering if anyone knew where or who could make me up a head that fits the glow plug water cooled head with the cap on top. The cap and jacket are fine just need the head. Preferabley for the 2000 series 10 port motor.Thanks

Those parts were Custom built by the late Tom Grannis. I sold some to Charlie ott about 1 year ago with some spare parts he is in NAMBA dist 1. You may look him up & find a Deal... they were for a N/R 10 Port. ;) Joe.

Joe W said:
Those parts were Custom built by the late Tom Grannis. I sold some to Charlie ott about 1 year ago with some spare parts he is in NAMBA dist 1. You may look him up & find a Deal...  they were for a N/R 10 Port.  ;)   Joe.
83148[/snapback]

Thanks Joe.

Any idea how i could find his number or email address. Thanks

Jeff

Jeff I would think someone is on this site from NAMBA 1 . Charlie use to be the Dist Director for NAMBA 1

Back