Nova Rossi head button question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On that note, what is actually different about the button that would need that side heading to the exhaust? It looks pretty round and uniform to me in the ones that I've seen?

There's nothing different about the button that I've ever seen. I believe its for consistently indexing the direction of the glow plug element in the cylinder. At least that's why I do it.

Thanks,
Brian

On that note, what is actually different about the button that would need that side heading to the exhaust? It looks pretty round and uniform to me in the ones that I've seen?
Yes that is a good question I don't have one here to stare at. Is the squish the same width all the way around? Marks used in manufacturing as a designation of a part number or something? Just something to torture us yanks?

Yes that is a good question I don't have one here to stare at. Is the squish the same width all the way around? Marks used in manufacturing as a designation of a part number or something? Just something to torture us yanks?
Exhaust location works for the 21’s but 91DD’s have a bolt centered over the exhaust so the dots would have to go one side or the other. I haven’t checked any of the others yet. The dots could indicate process steps in manufacturing where a dot is added after various stages are completed.

Exhaust location works for the 21’s but 91DD’s have a bolt centered over the exhaust so the dots would have to go one side or the other. I haven’t checked any of the others yet. The dots could indicate process steps in manufacturing where a dot is added after various stages are completed.
Exactly are they all the same markings on every button? Or did that make buttons with different volumes?

Great Engine, one of the Best Rear Exhaust engines that Novarossi
has ever made. It runs Very Well with the car sleeve also. It just needed a little less head volume and then it comes Alive !!!
With an Irwin S-pipe it has Amazing Power and RPM !!!
The arrow is just for the exhaust configuration I believe.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Back