• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 boats for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi fellow boaters i have 2 x 21 boats for sale listed and all ,,PICS of all these boats are in my gallery,,thanks jason,,

need to sell, racing bigger classes this year thanks jase,,

rigger 1,, dumas hawk 21 , comes with all hardware and tank. fast stable runner and works well in rough water. paint is a bit faded due to age but is in good condition.. 110.00us shipped to your door air mail.

boat 2,, 21 original delta force built and set up by ozzy2 , paul osmond of taipan hydros,, boat runs extremely fast and is stable as a rock in rough water.. this boat is lighter than the seaducer 21 boats. boat comes with all harware tank and cowl.. excellent 21 mono $280.00us shipped to your door .

only 2 boats left priced dropped again,, all inquiries welcome.. need to sell please,,

Last edited by a moderator:
hi fellow boaters i have some 21 boats for sale listed and all ,,PICS of all these boats are in my gallery,,thanks jason,, need to sell, racing bigger classes this year thanks jase,,

boat 1,, seaducer 29 inch version mono. comes with all harware,shaft, tank and speedmaster strut system. has been raced but is in good condition.. $160.00us shipped to your door air mail.. ( SOLD)

rigger 1,, dumas hawk 21 , comes with all hardware and tank. fast stable runner and works well in rough water. paint is a bit faded due to age but is in good condition.. 150.00us shipped to your door air mail.

boat 2,, 21 original delta force built and set up by ozzy2 , paul osmond of taipan hydros,, boat runs extremely fast and is stable as a rock in rough water.. this boat is lighter than the seaducer 21 boats. boat comes with all harware tank and cowl.. excellent 21 mono $350.00us shipped to your door .

rigger 2.. taipan hydro from paul osmond. excellent 21 boat very fast and stable in all conditions. comes with all harware , tank and cowl.. $380.00us shipped to your door

cat 1.. original aeromarine 29 inch cat. boat comes with all hardware, tank aswell as shaft and prop. great stable boat and a blast to drive.. 200.00us shipped to your door.

all boats listed have been raced so they do have some minor scratches on them.. none of them have never had any major crashes. all inquiries welcome i would prefer paypal if possible. thankyou jason,,

just letting you guys know im open to offers, i need to sell these boats , running out of shed room, thanks jase,, :)

hi fellow boaters i have some 21 boats for sale listed and all ,,PICS of all these boats are in my gallery,,thanks jason,, need to sell, racing bigger classes this year thanks jase,,

boat 1,, seaducer 29 inch version mono. comes with all harware,shaft, tank and speedmaster strut system. has been raced but is in good condition.. $160.00us shipped to your door air mail.. ( SOLD)

rigger 1,, dumas hawk 21 , comes with all hardware and tank. fast stable runner and works well in rough water. paint is a bit faded due to age but is in good condition.. 150.00us shipped to your door air mail.

boat 2,, 21 original delta force built and set up by ozzy2 , paul osmond of taipan hydros,, boat runs extremely fast and is stable as a rock in rough water.. this boat is lighter than the seaducer 21 boats. boat comes with all harware tank and cowl.. excellent 21 mono $350.00us shipped to your door .

rigger 2.. taipan hydro from paul osmond. excellent 21 boat very fast and stable in all conditions. comes with all harware , tank and cowl.. $380.00us shipped to your door

cat 1.. original aeromarine 29 inch cat. boat comes with all hardware, tank aswell as shaft and prop. great stable boat and a blast to drive.. 200.00us shipped to your door.

all boats listed have been raced so they do have some minor scratches on them.. none of them have never had any major crashes. all inquiries welcome i would prefer paypal if possible. thankyou jason,,

just letting you guys know im open to offers, i need to sell these boats , running out of shed room, thanks jase,, :)

bump

Curious Jason, why are you asking over twice as much for the delta force as you did for the seaducer?...best I can tell neither has an engine (from the pics).

Sean

Curious Jason, why are you asking over twice as much for the delta force as you did for the seaducer?...best I can tell neither has an engine (from the pics).

Sean
sean i payed 450.00au for delta forcewith out shipping 1 year ago. it has been set up great as the add says, it comes from hong kong and is not a copy like the arrow shark.. this mono is in he top 5 21 boats in australia..the seaducer is a 29 inch version a sd2 . which is about 3 yrats old,, the delta force is 33 inch and in the right hands will win you trophy,s and beat the sd3 seaducers becaise it is lighter than them.. make me an offer, hope this helps thanks jason,,

prices reduced .. also im looking for 1/4 inch shafts, 3/16 shafts, 1 x os vzm 21 marine engine , for a mate,, 2 x x450/3 blade props,,2 x x646/3 blade props.. thanks jase..

Last edited by a moderator:

Sean
sean i payed 450.00au for delta forcewith out shipping 1 year ago. it has been set up great as the add says, it comes from hong kong and is not a copy like the arrow shark.. this mono is in he top 5 21 boats in australia..the seaducer is a 29 inch version a sd2 . which is about 3 yrats old,, the delta force is 33 inch and in the right hands will win you trophy,s and beat the sd3 seaducers becaise it is lighter than them.. make me an offer, hope this helps thanks jason,,

prices reduced .. also im looking for 1/4 inch shafts, 3/16 shafts, 1 x os vzm 21 marine engine , for a mate,, 2 x x450/3 blade props,,2 x x646/3 blade props.. thanks jase..

only 3 left,, thanks jase,,

Sean

only 3 left,, thanks jase,,
still 3 left, prices reduced,, thanks jase,, :p

Back