2011 IndyMasters Vids

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Got a few rounds done and will be uploading them thru the next day or two

Round 1 is complete and online . . .

We are trying something a little different with the fomat on the website, all of Round 1 has been uploaded to youtube and embedded on our site, now, it is a little busy when ya get there but it is meant to view in full screen mode while watching.

The only downfall I see so far is if you click a vid to watch and do not finish viewing and click on another, it will keep downloading the first one as well as the second one. The up side is you can play as many vids simutaneously :unsure: as your internet speed will allow you. I'm up to 4 at one time, try it, pretty cool. . .

Starting with Round 3 the quality of the vid is going to raise tremendously. Putting them on youtube allows me to upload larger files, so that means a lot better quality. So playing them in full screen should look as good as the dvd quality we recorded.

I need some feedback on what you think and any suggestions on changes.

2011 IndyMasters Videos Round 1

Found a solution to the download problem. If you do not wish to finish watching and downloading a vid, right click on the vid and click stop download.

went back and re-rendered A Hydro from Round 2 at a higher quality, see what ya think? ? ?

had to repost link, next post please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna test one more to see if it can get better, the previous file size was 200Mb, next is 958Mb, so should be even better.

Now lets see how long it takes to upload it, 200Mb took about an hour :( hopin to get cable down our road in a few weeks . . .

Doug, there really isnt much different between the two. Even though the first one is in 720p, the 480 is just as clear I think in this particular application. Not to mention, its much short for you to upload Im sure.

Yes the 480 is much easier to upload, half the size. I really didnt see much difference either but I've been staring at them all day.

Now, what do you think about the new design of the vids page on site

New Design Page

I do feel I need to break up the solid black and put titles on them, 'm gonna talk to my webmaster and see what he can come up with also.

Thanks for the feedback, I think I'm gonna go with the 480 on the vid files

Back