2010 NAMBA Nats Entries

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony,

that is what I have heard so the only way to find out is to check it out myself. I plan on driving the 1800 miles. Got my list of diners, drive ins and drives and Man versus Food places checked out. I should be rolling in to Reserve before the Nats start with a 12 inch high 3 1/ 2 pound cinnamon roll from Lulus if anyone is up for breakfast. New Orleans is on the list for a few of these places also. I am going to the Zephyr's baseball game, Bourbon Street, and the French Quarter in my spare time when Carlo and his club takes a break from all of the activities they have planned. Oh............ I am even taking my boats to race. Isn't that why we are there? All of the above is why we are going there. Wouldn't even think of missing this.

Thanks,

Al Waters
Now Al, I like your idea of fun and food :D a 12 inch high 3 1/ 2 pound cinnamon roll from Lulus?? :D

Phil,

I figure a quart of frosting to go on the side will help me with the drive. :rolleyes:

We have a-mailed a few times over the years but have never met. Look forward to seeing you.

Thanks, Al Waters

"Sorry , I welded the motor in the boat. "

Abrasive wheels, Angle grinder, plugs for the intake/exhaust, and call-tag were sent out Priority, today!

LOL! Go get em' Mark/Chris/Kim!

Carlo

When will the decision be made on what classes are running and what is not.

Just need to organise fuel.

Thanks

Steve

Hi everyone, these are the classes that will run at the NAMBA Nationals

A Mono

B Mono

C Mono

X Mono

A Mod Tunnel

B Mod Tunnel

A OPC Tunnel

B OPC Tunnel

A Hydro

B Hydro

C Hydro

X Hydro

Kids R Boaters

Scale Unlimited

Sport 40-II

Sport 60

Stock Mono

Classic Thunderboat

Jersey Skiff

G-1 Sport Hydro

GX-1 Sport Hydro

G-1 Rigger

GX-1 Rigger

G-1 Catamaran

GX-1 Catamaran

G-1 Mono

GX-1 Mono

Open Crackerbox

Open Nitro Multi Hydro

Gas Team marathon

Nitro Team marathon

The only class that did not make was Sport 21, all other classes will run

Thanks, Kim

Guys,

If you guys are considering coming I will still take entries till the end of this week and that is it.

Entry list on first page is updated as of today 5/18/10

When can we expect to see the class numbers as i can only see 3 X Monos entered and i really do not want to drag my X mono 10000 miles to have a 3 boat race so sooner we know how many boats are entered in each class that would be good.

Thanks

Steve

I'm still receiving entries, I won't know until this Monday, 3 boats make up a class for the Nationals, it would be a shame to drop the whole class because someone droped out. I'm sure all of the other boaters would love to race you. I'm expecting entries today and we have had several people add additional boats to their entries.

Will let everyone know as soon as I do. I 'm driving 2,800 miles by the way. :D

Thanks, Kim

OK, lets get to the 'nitty gritty' of the NAMBA Nats. What are the arrangements for EATING.

I was just watching that show 'Man V's Food' on cable. Are we going to one of the worlds best BBQ joints in New Orleans one night?

When I came to Slidell the first time in 1989 I was 'knocked-out' by the quality of some of the restaurants we visited - I vote we bring back Dean Pope and make in the 'Minister for entertainment'. That guy knew how to enjoy himself. All those guys did.

So come-on all you locals at the Nats. Where are we going each night. If you think we are just sitting in the hotel - think again.

I was really hoping Dr. Turner was coming because he DOES know a good place to eat and enjoy yourself.

Steve and I are leaving next week and we are so looking forward to a good time. There is also a new member of team Wide Boy joining us this year, Sharon - Steve's wife is coming along as well. Steve says it will not slow him down but I don't know.

See ya'll real soon.

Wild Bill Annabel.

Latest posts

Back