2007 U=10 Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joefroooo

Scale_paint.jpg

I have loaded pictures of my new scale in my gallery. Painted as Hoss Mortgage Investors U-10. Has anyone done this paint job on a 1/8 scale. Lots of layout and masking. Wes Elliot is doing the decals. Hopefully going to run within a week or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 8076
I have loaded pictures of my new scale in my gallery. Painted as Hoss Mortgage Investors U-10. Has anyone done this paint job on a 1/8 scale. Lots of layout and masking. Wes Elliot is doing the decals. Hopefully going to run within a week or so.
Very nice! Hope you finish your boat soon so you can hit the water!

Man, Joe, that paint job rocks! I cant wait to get it wet. With a little luck maybe we can get a pic of it and the oberto running together. GET IT TOGETHER, we got running to do! Ken

clear it and stick a motor in it!! I wana see it fly! You gotta lot a catchin up to do if you want to race James and Chucky. They are in a new dimension of speed. Especially Chuck.
Looking foward to running with you guys. Wes the decals arrived and are perfect. Hopefully if weather permits I want to run this weekend.

Joe

clear it and stick a motor in it!! I wana see it fly! You gotta lot a catchin up to do if you want to race James and Chucky. They are in a new dimension of speed. Especially Chuck.
Looking foward to running with you guys. Wes the decals arrived and are perfect. Hopefully if weather permits I want to run this weekend.

Joe
Awesome ride Joe hope to go sponson to sponson soon. Not many guys that can take an idea and turn it into a full blown glass scale with more extras than a BlackBird hydro so many little details that will make these boats better. Kens rocked James is a terror and Chuckie well lets all try to keep him in the rear.............Dancin shoes on the rear and green heads smokin i smell NITRO ok time to shut up and get my hardware back on..........Mikey

View attachment 8076
nice ride Joe!!!!!!!!!you and I need to talk.....I think I see a project in my near future :ph34r:

Back