2007 internats IMPBA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick Joe, real sick. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don I wanted to see you attend Ohio, So they can chase you around with the DB meter all week. :huh: Looks like the IMPBA`s current 92 DB meter rule is Now a Regatta rule Only. Cause it surely has not been enforced since the 06 nats in E-ville @ any dist race I attended this fall..... If zuberism does not clarify this before the event, Look for the GIANT pile of DB crap again..... :blink: :lol: :lol:

Sick Joe, real sick. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don I wanted to see you attend Ohio, So they can chase you around with the DB meter all week. :huh: Looks like the IMPBA`s current 92 DB meter rule is Now a Regatta rule Only. Cause it surely has not been enforced since the 06 nats in E-ville @ any dist race I attended this fall..... If zuberism does not clarify this before the event, Look for the GIANT pile of DB crap again..... :blink: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Fear the DB meter.. LOL.. It EVEL..

Grim
What do you fear Mike? Your Hobbico boats DID not comply to the Currrent DB rules, Or any of the rules in the 2006 rule book Due to Special event Status........ You guys going out after a running boat during your special event also Violates the Safety rule too. Also, Heat #1 Rose & I both stood there & watched the meter hit 96 DB many times..... After that was noted the meters seem to disappear during the running of your Special event. But that was the Special event? Right... NO RULES ?????? You guys would have been covered under IMPBA in case of a accident ... What a Joke!!! if you want to talk to me about what I seen call me. My number is in the IMPBA book. Dont talk crap you cannot Back UP.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry you can not let go of that joe...

We were never told we were over at the race.

Enjoy life man

Grim

Grim
What do you fear Mike? Your Hobbico boats DID not comply to the Currrent DB rules, Or any of the rules in the 2006 rule book Due to Special event Status........ You guys going out after a running boat during your special event also Violates the Safety rule too. Also, Heat #1 Rose & I both stood there & watched the meter hit 96 DB many times..... After that was noted the meters seem to disappear during the running of your Special event. But that was the Special event? Right... NO RULES ?????? You guys would have been covered under IMPBA in case of a accident ... What a Joke!!! if you want to talk to me about what I seen call me. My number is in the IMPBA book. Dont talk crap you cannot Back UP.....
Hey Joe it was one of my guys that went after the boat,yes he screwedup i talked to him about it. Quit crying and race,the DB will not be an issue this year as we all know much more about quieting down boats. Ps when was the last time you did anything at a race except hold your radio and run your whatever. Get them ready and lets all have a GREAT 07 season and NATS......Mikey

OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER: The opinons expressed by Joe Warren are not in any way the official opinions of the Jackson RC Model Boat Club that he is currently a member of !!! Charles Perdue

OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER: The opinons expressed by Joe Warren are not in any way the official opinions of the Jackson RC Model Boat Club that he is currently a member of !!! Charles Perdue
JUST AS YOU CHARLIE BOY....ONLY A MEMBER... :lol: :lol: :lol: This is an Open Forum. I dont need Your Permission to Voice the facts of the nats you never attended... ...... MIKEY, Good Luck with the effort.

Grim
Hey Joe it was one of my guys that went after the boat,yes he screwedup i talked to him about it. Quit crying and race,the DB will not be an issue this year as we all know much more about quieting down boats. Ps when was the last time you did anything at a race except hold your radio and run your whatever. Get them ready and lets all have a GREAT 07 season and NATS......Mikey

Everyone has their opinions and they are entitled to voice them, but that doesn't mean that the are the opinions shared with everyone associated with them...... JOEY BOY. Just wanted to clarify that to everyone on this forum.

Everyone has their opinions and they are entitled to voice them, but that doesn't mean that the are the opinions shared with everyone associated with them...... Just wanted to clarify that to everyone on this forum.......................................................................OK CHARLIE BOY !! I can see your Mouth turns more RPM than your Boats do......

PATHETIC! That's all I can say..... Can't you guys stop all the arguing? You know it is not required that we argue.

What do I have to do be like another moderator that banned people for arguing all the time and ruin the forum myself or let you continue to argue and let you ruin the forum?

Cut the crap!

Next person that brings up the noise debate will be getting some time off. No questions asked, No second chance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back