2006 WI Classic Pre-Registration survey

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drobie

PLEASE, only for those planning on attending our race.

This is all about what classes we're going to run at our race on the weekend of July 21-23. (We may do a few heats on Friday this year as well.)

Please take this survey ONLY if you are going to be racing with us. "Pretty sure I will, but x might prevent me...." counts. We all have snags in our lives that change plans.

The survey is located at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=74411810584

Dave,

Wisconsin is the land of milk and cheese products....we're talking 700 classes there!

Sorry Doug...you know I have to.

Use scaffolding for a drivers stand...more room and taller view.

Push the course farther out. Need more front striaght-a-way!

I know there was a water problem last year.

I really do hope to attend but it's way too early to be sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug,

You guys put on a class event. I wouldn't miss it. May be this year, I can drag my wife along.

Jay

:D

Jay,

Be careful or she'll be dragging you!

Hope things are well and fianally settled.

Hey Doug, we let the Amp heads Kelly Brooks and Paul Pachmayer run with us Nitro guys so can you tell me what class my F Hydro would fit into? :D Just kiddin but I would like to meet that AlanN he looks and sounds to be a real character!

I would like you to call me when you get a chance!

Ron.

Last edited:
Hey Doug, we let the Amp heads Kelly Brooks and Paul Pachmayer run with us Nitro guys so can you tell me what class my F Hydro would fit into? :D Just kiddin but I would like to meet that AlanN he looks and sounds to be a real character!

Ron.

Ron,

You only get the full effect when you meet him in person ;) :blink:

Alan's alot of fun to hang with, race with, torture girls at hooters with (you get the picture).

Brian

Ron.

Ron,

Alan's alot of fun to hang with, race with, torture girls at hooters with (you get the picture).

Brian

Hey Brian. I had that feeling about him :lol:

Maybe someday we Fuel and Electrics can all meet at the same pond and just have a blast boating!

HUMMM whats everyone think about coming to Florida for the First Annual "RC Boat Blast - Where Fuel meets Electric there has got to be a Blast!"

Ron

Last edited:

Ron.
Hey Ron,

All of our classes are Fun Hydro. :lol:

Truth be told, we run on a no gas lake, so we can't reciprocate your hospitality. Village ordinance.

However, we can arrange to have FE handout hydros for any nitro/gas guys that want to dip their toes in the future. :D

drobie

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron.
Hey Ron,

All of our classes are Fun Hydro. :lol:

Truth be told, we run on a no gas lake, so we can't reciprocate your hospitality. Village ordinance.

However, we can arrange to have FE handout hydros for any nitro/gas guys that want to dip their toes in the future. :D

drobie

Good one Doug! "Fun Hydro...........

Ron

Ron if you like Paul and I then you will like Alan. He ate to many paint chips when he was a kid but, he turned out ok... well kinda

Ron if you like Paul and I then you will like Alan. He ate to many paint chips when he was a kid but, he turned out ok... well kinda
Hey Kelly, I would say that you and Paul both ate a few paint chips right along with Alan.

You guys are alright in my book! Hope to see ya again in June!

Ron

I know Paul and I will be there.. I will try and drag some of the other GIFTED guys with me.. LOL

you know maybe like was to strong of a word :lol:

Hey Guys,

Hey Kelly, I would say that you and Paul both ate a few paint chips right along with Alan.
Nope, not paint chips. My noodle got fried from 4 years of working on nukes. :lol:

you know maybe like was to strong of a word
WAY-WAY to strong. :blink:

Paul.

Man if you "like" Paul and Kelly...you'll LOVE me....I'm so much nicer.

Better looking too!

Sounds interesting. What's the exact dates and location for the First Annual RC Boat Blast?

Ron.
Ron,

Brian

Hey Brian. I had that feeling about him :lol:

Maybe someday we Fuel and Electrics can all meet at the same pond and just have a blast boating!

HUMMM whats everyone think about coming to Florida for the First Annual "RC Boat Blast - Where Fuel meets Electric there has got to be a Blast!"

Ron

Latest posts

Back