• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2006 CMB Valvola Red Head Motors - New Prices

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bert Dygert

Two CMB 21 Valvola Red Motors For Sale. The first motor is NIB never seen fuel, only used for boat set-up. First two pictures. New Price $325.00 Second motor was bought used and was run in a 20 mono. The motor has fresh bearings and newer piston and sleeve(less than on gallon). I never ran the motor. New Price $275.00. Pictures three and four.

The first person that says "I'll Take It or them" gets the goods. PM's excepted only for questions or additional pictures. All other contact should be posted on I/W Post. No paypal excepted.

Thanks for looking.

Bert Dygert

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bert

What engine are you going to run in your blackjack.

Give me a call 1-937-233-4625 after 5:00

Dave Roach

If someone want to buy the pair of motors.I will throw in a good used piston and sleeve, exhaust header modified for a mono, wrist pin (used) and C clips, and some extra water jacket o-rings.

Thanks for looking.

Bert

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave,

It will be $600 for both. I will then include a good but used piston and sleeve, used wrist pin, "C"clips, Water Jacket o-rings, and exhaust header and gasket.

I will accept paypal thru friend of mine. I will pay the shipping.

Bert Dygert

Back