2005 Spring Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captwalter

Where are all the scale and sport 40 boats? We want to race in Atlanta but if there are no more then 2 sport 40's and 4 scales we might as well stay home. FYI Mitch Graber has sold his Sport 40 which reduces the Sport 40 field to Jack St. Clair and myself. Let's get some more boats. Thanks, Perry (Perry P. Walter)

captwalter said:
Where are all the scale and sport 40 boats?  We want to race in Atlanta but if there are no more then 2 sport 40's and 4 scales we might as well stay home.  FYI Mitch Graber has sold his Sport 40 which reduces the Sport 40 field to Jack St. Clair and myself.  Let's get some more boats.  Thanks,  Perry  (Perry P. Walter)
87469[/snapback]

I don't think the entry list has been updated for the final boat counts yet. B)

captwalter said:
Where are all the scale and sport 40 boats?  We want to race in Atlanta but if there are no more then 2 sport 40's and 4 scales we might as well stay home.  FYI Mitch Graber has sold his Sport 40 which reduces the Sport 40 field to Jack St. Clair and myself.  Let's get some more boats.  Thanks,  Perry  (Perry P. Walter)
87469[/snapback]

Perry, I tried to enter Scale but they said it was closed. I then asked to be first alternate in case someone doesnt show. I entered Sport 40 as well as Steve Hearl but our names still dont show so be patient as there are still a couple of months until the race and I am sure within a week or so we will see everyones name in lights. Sure hope I get my Scale in though!

Later............ Ron

Captn, Ron has given the correct answer. Entries were closed on Friday. The information will get transferd to the webmaster. By mid-week all the relative inforamion will be viewable.

Sport 40 and scale will be............................RRRRRACING!

captwalter said:
87469[/snapback]

Mr. Marks not coming ?? Steve H

Okay friends and fellow competitors: You all are making me feel much better. Last year I was a late entry and had to be on standby, so this year I got my entry in very early. Hopefully scale and sport 40 will fill up and we will have full fields. Isn't that what it's all about? Ron please get that scale registered as it wouldn't be a scale race without you. Steve: I have done my best to get Mark motivated but he wants to stay closer to home and run the one dayers. Maybe you and Ron can talk to him. Don I am anxious to meet you and run against you in the scale class. Atlanta will be the event. Best regards to all, Perry

Scale has usually been a low turn out in Atlanta but there is always good compition.

I have seen the Joes boats win concours a few times there, must be the color Don F. i hope they have a concours this year, you have it in the bag.

You guys are not going to let Jack S win are you? LOL

P THOMAS said:
Scale has usually been a low turn out in Atlanta  but there is always good compition. I have seen  the Joes  boats win concours a few times there,  must be the color  Don F. i hope they have a concours this year, you have it in the bag.

You guys are not going to let Jack S win  are you?  LOL

87637[/snapback]

Don't think my Smokin' Joe's will be ready in time. I haven't set foot in the shop to work on it in over 3 weeks due to a bad cold that became brochitis & a severe sinus infection (still on meds). Doc doesn't want me around any "dusty" type environments for another week or two at the very least so no sanding or painting for now. Guess I'll have to pull the 'ol Winston lobster off the wall, blow the dust off & shine 'er up. :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Ferrette said:
P THOMAS said:
Scale has usually been a low turn out in Atlanta  but there is always good compition. I have seen  the Joes  boats win concours a few times there,  must be the color  Don F. i hope they have a concours this year, you have it in the bag.

You guys are not going to let Jack S win  are you?  LOL

87637[/snapback]

Don't think my Smokin' Joe's will be ready in time. I haven't set foot in the shop to work on it in over 3 weeks due to a bad cold that became brochitis & a severe sinus infection (still on meds). Doc doesn't want me around any "dusty" type environments for another week or two at the very least so no sanding or painting for now. Guess I'll have to pull the 'ol Winston lobster off the wall, blow the dust off & shine 'er up. :D :D :D

87640[/snapback]

OK thats even better go show them what it will do.

[[SIZE=21pt]FONT=Arial]Hi Phil: I enjoyed reading your comments. As you know it is very difficult to beat Jack St.Clair. At our last race in Ft. Lauderdale Mark got first in Sport 40 using your hull with the Mac engine. So when I tested with Jack on Saturday he had a brand new boat with an upgraded engine ready to go. So after seeing it run I figure he will be almost unbeatable again in Sport 40. As far as scale goes he continues to dominate with his American Speedy Printing. At the Lauderdale race he ran his U-4 Miss Tri Cities and Randy beat him. That probably won't happen again as he will be running the Speedy at future races. I'm looking forward to seeing you down here in Melbourne visiting family. What say? Best, Perry[/font][/SIZE]

The preceding text was for all of you who can't find your reading glasses. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Steve, wish I could go buddy,but cant make it this time. you give 'em hell with that sport40!! Hey Phil, that old Stan Simpson,Art Mcdougall boat I have been ruuning is like 'MONEY IN THE BANK!" Its like fine wine-gets better with age!! I would love to bring the old CANDYMAN and give all those pickleforks something to think about,HAHA!! Like Ron Byrd says" Dat Der is one fast shovel!" Hey Ron, you got that speedy ready? If Jack St. Clair is bringin the Tri-Cities, you better be SPEEDY!!! later fellas, MARK "THE CANDYMAN" WALTER

Hey Mark :D

Perry whats up with the large print in your last post? Is it getting hard for you to read :D .

Perry you know that when I have the "Byrd of Prey" on Jack has his hands full but with the way my 2 day luck is the last few years Jack has been in fat city and lucky he dont go One daying anywhere. I have been the Sport 40 Champ there for several years running and the streak continues. I just gotta figure out why my 2 day luck has gone south :blink:

Mark the Speedy will be a force the be reakoned with and as you say it gets better with age so dont blink as I go by as you will miss me............ :D

Wish you could make it Candyman, it just wont be the same without you!

Later..........Ron

Last edited:
Back