2005 I.M.P.B.A. Internats

• Thread starter RaceCraftBearings
  • Start date
Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
102 TUNNELS!!!!!

dang.... this is gonna be fun, with a line up like what is in b tunnel, how can anyone talk smack about sweeping that class. It will be a great race for sure...

~James

yea, 102...hmmmm... i think im gunna have to bring an extra remote..or at least just another antenna....with all that excitement my hands are gunna be shakin so much its gunna wiggle it broken.... itll be fun anyways....----danielle

yea, 102...hmmmm... i think im gunna have to bring an extra remote..or at least just another antenna....with all that excitement my hands are gunna be shakin so much its gunna wiggle it broken.... itll be fun anyways....----danielle

topfueltoys said:
106523[/snapback]

Hi Danielle you'll be fine I will see to that!

Ron

topfueltoys said:
106523[/snapback]

Danielle,

It's good to see that you will be back this again this year. You and your dad need to hang out with us again!

-Carl Van Houten

Hi Danielle,

Cool, come hang with PB Racing and all the Vans Racing and Fla fat boys. :D Carl is the cook this year. :p

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Danielle, Good to see that you and your dad will be racing again this year, had blast last year, nice meeting the both of you and see ya soon.

~James

Nice screen name by the way!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back