2004 Internats footage

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grub

Someone a while ago had some video or DVD footage of the 2004 Internats for sale.

If you have a copy of this footage and are able to make a copy for me, let me know.

Grub

Last edited by a moderator:
Grub,

Wish I could help you out. I burned 40 copies of that DVD but didn't make one for myself :eek: Also, few months back, the external HD was wiped clean removing all chances of making another. You might be able to talk someone that received a copy to burn one for you. Past thread is: 2004 Internats DVD There were a few copies that did make it down under. Look at page 5 for those that did receive a disc..

Someone a while ago had some video or DVD footage of the 2004 Internats for sale.

If you have a copy of this footage and are able to make a copy for me, let me know.

Grub
I've got that DVD Mark made . I also has the VHS tape that Phil Thomas did. Let me see if I can locate that DVD, gotta be around here somewhere........ :blink:

Grub, i wish i had known you wanted that tape i would have sent it last week with the cowl.

I can make you a copy in fact I had my eye on a dvd recorder.

I was reviewing that tape and there are quite a few action shots of the wide boys on there.

Mine is mostly the sport, scale, and twins racing, and sport and scale time trials.

Grub, i wish i had known you wanted that tape i would have sent it last week with the cowl.

I can make you a copy in fact I had my eye on a dvd recorder.

I was reviewing that tape and there are quite a few action shots of the wide boys on there.

Mine is mostly the sport, scale, and twins racing, and sport and scale time trials.

Hey Phil, you were supposed to get me a copy of your footage from last year especially my Scale in SAW TT's remember?

Ron

Latest posts

Back