• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2003 Haulmark 5X8 enclosed trailer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cleatus Cooper

:( Selling my 5x8 Haulmark enclosed trailer. Has checkerboard floor - 2 shelfs 1 cabinet/ stereo speakers /and strip light and/ a 9 volt camper type light Tires are fair with a new spare and wheel never on the ground. Has minor damage on right front where the original owner jacknifed it trying to back up lol. 1000 dollars firm. Will meet within 100 miles of Jackson Tn. No paypal as their fees are getting outragious. Cash or a postal money order. Email [email protected] for additional pictures. You can remove the rest of the decals as one whipped my rear.

Will Consider a partial trade and cash. Looking for a sport 40 /f mono/ 45 hydro. Do not want any junk

Last edited by a moderator:
any idea what it weighs? what vehicle did you use to pull it?

could someone pay you, and then pick it up while at the internats?

good deal on the trailer...

~James

topfuel443 said:

~James

104891[/snapback]

Sure it can be picked up at the nats. No idea what it weighs and I pulled it with a dodge 1/2 ton. Pulls well as I took it to St. Louis race and ran preety hard lol.

Man, only if my house was sold NOW, instead of a few weeks. :( Oh well, I'll get me one of those trailers soon enough..

Mark....

OB Nut said:
Man, only if my house was sold NOW, instead of a few weeks.  :(   Oh well, I'll get me one of those trailers soon enough..
Mark....

104912[/snapback]

Very nice trailer Cleatus you know i had to ask,does the pink chair come with it. You know it would go nice with PINKY! cya at the nats......Mikey

SayMikey said:
OB Nut said:
Man, only if my house was sold NOW, instead of a few weeks.   :(    Oh well, I'll get me one of those trailers soon enough..
Mark....

104912[/snapback]

Very nice trailer Cleatus you know i had to ask,does the pink chair come with it. You know it would go nice with PINKY! cya at the nats......Mikey

104950[/snapback]

LOL yes Mikey The pink chair can be your's.

C ya at the end of July

topfuel443 said:

~James

104891[/snapback]

Gabe,

That is the same size and manufacturer as mine. It is almost 1,000 # without being outfitted. Mine has a torsion bar suspension which the dealer said is about 20# lighter than a standard leaf spring unit. My Explorer pulls mine fine.

John

Dang it I KNEW I shoulda gone to the Internats!!!

Cleatus if you can find somebody to haul that sucker back to NC area at the Nats I'll send you a check right now!!!

Hint Hint, in case anybody reads this and cares to bring it back with them from Jackson..........

:rolleyes:

Scott Norris

Charlotte, NC

Don't know whats going on but it will not let me edit this. So here is the change. Will take 900 for it and will accept payment by paypal as long as you pay the 3 % fee they charge. This is bottom dollar.

Cleatus Cooper said:
Don't know whats going on but it will not let me edit this. So here is the change. Will take 900 for it and will accept payment by paypal as long as you pay the 3 % fee they charge. This is bottom dollar.
105766[/snapback]

Sounds like you already have a buyer in scooter12195. :)

Scott that $100 off that Cleatus just gave would easily pay your gas & a night at a Super 8. If I were you I'd be on the way to Jackson before someone else snatches that deal. You priced new ones lately?? :eek:

Don Ferrette said:
You priced new ones lately??  :eek:
Yea, looking at just under $2K from Home Depot for a 5x8 trailer.. I'd be all over this one if the house sold. But the buyer didn't get pre-approved :angry: .. Now it's wait time for another sucker, ah, I mean buyer...

OB Nut said:
Don Ferrette said:
You priced new ones lately??  :eek:
Yea, looking at just under $2K from Home Depot for a 5x8 trailer.. I'd be all over this one if the house sold. But the buyer didn't get pre-approved :angry: .. Now it's wait time for another sucker, ah, I mean buyer...

105769[/snapback]

Mark-

DON'T buy a trailer from Depot. You can do ALOT better going to a trailer place. Here's a link to US Cargo. I had one of thier 5x8 (which Preston now has) trailers with torsion suspension & it was really nice. :)

http://www.uscargo.com/uscargo/

Pace American aslo makes excellent trailers. I have a 5X8 with torsion bar suspension ans a side door. Well built as the US Cargo ones are.

I have seen some new brands of trailers that have 3/8 ply sides and 3/4 treated floors that are a lot cheaper than the big name trailers.........

I'm looking at the 7x12's & 8x12's...... 6x12 ??? I'm a Big Dude !!!!!

John, you know I need a trailer, my poor E150 is packed when I hit the pond ......

I have a new van engine coming to ;) John .....

Butch :)

OB Nut said:
Thanks Don.. Looking at uscargo now.
105842[/snapback]

Pace American makes excellent trailers as well. They are online and can find dealer locations as well.

waterbug said:
I have seen some new brands of trailers that have 3/8 ply sides and 3/4 treated floors that are a lot cheaper than the big name trailers......... 
I'm looking at the 7x12's & 8x12's...... 6x12 ???  I'm a Big Dude !!!!!

John, you know I need a trailer, my poor E150 is packed when I hit the pond ......

I have a new van engine coming to  ;)   John .....

106161[/snapback]

I know you can use one. Mine is 5X8 and that plenty to haul around even with 6 boats in it. John S is 6x12 and is much larger and you can sit in it. Need something that large for tunnels?

Be careful as you get what you pay for. My Pace American comes with 3/4 ply floor and inside ply as well. Side door, roof vent (non-powered) and overhead light. Torsion bar suspension, 24" rock guard on front. $1,800.00 for it all. Some of the cheaper priced units were just that, cheap. Check out Bubba's at Moncks Corner, Hwy 52. Some of the best prices and units around the area.

I want to put a airbed and frame in it with a small A/C !!! :p I have to put the wheelchair in there to... 6x12x6'6'' will most probably do fine....

Back