• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20 hydro Carbon fiber tub Roadrunner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett randall

I am selling a carbon fiber tub roadrunner that is ready to run with your motor and radio equipment. All the hardware is installed, fuel cell is included, and paint has never been wet.

I bought this boat used from MI and never got around to running it. This boat is truly ready to go...you will not be disappointed.

I am including a new set of ultralight sponsons (yellow) for the boat as well. The motor mount is drilled for a novarossi, and the cowl is cut for the 180 degree header to come out the left side of the boat (picture of other side upon request).

The pictures can be seen in "my album" on this website.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10013, this should be it

Email with questions. I am thinking $425.00 shipped to lower 48 but would entertain offers. Thanks...

Garrett Randall

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll include the servos, a NEW hs81 mg for throttle, and either a NEW Futaba 9202 or 9302 for steering (not sure which it is off the top of my head...)

$375.00 plus shipping??

Thanks

Garrett

Garrett What part of this boat is carbon Fiber? Roadrunner mfg says they Never build a carbon Fiber .21. :blink:

"20 hydro Carbon fiber TUB Roadrunner, New lower price"

True, Ralph never made a carbonfiber boat...here is the history behind it..

Here is an excerpt from an email from Scott VanSlooten about the boat..

"The tub was made by me and a guy named Kurt Tedford from Grand Rapids. It is made from end cut balsa and carbin fiber from aerospace composits. The hard ware is from Tas CNC also owed by Kurt. He is the guy that was working on the Intrepid 20 hydro that Marty was racing in the end of his racing times."

Thanks

Garrett

Back