• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20 BB and 20 Seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 115

20 Seaducer SD3 - RTR including 3 servos and receiver pack. Brand new with CMB 21, ops pipe, bob violet 3rd channel. - $sold

20 Blackbird - Original BB. Boat has been run a few times but is in mint condition. Red sponsons. CMB 21, ops pipe. flex shaft oiler. - Boat and motor sale pending.

boat 3.jpg

boat 2.jpg

boat.jpg

seaducer.jpg

seaducer 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackbird boat - sale pending..

CMB 21 and OPS 3280 from boat for sale.. $280 shipped.

Seaducer is RTR including 3 servos and receiver pack.. I'm sure I have a sholund 440/3 for it and will include it.

I will trade you the SD 3 for our 2.5 mod cowling. It is in a million pieces, talk about hours of enjoyment for the entire family this is it.... I will even include three new rolls of duct tape and a gallon of polyester resin, I need to keep the West Systems for the new cowl, sorry...... Miss ya Charlie, I hope all is well. :)

Latest posts

Back