• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20,40,60/80 Seaducers and Lapcat tunnels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy Benedict

I am helping an ex club member sell the rest of his boats. He is no longer able to run boats and needs to just get rid of everything. I have cleaned these up and looked them over. They have been raced and there is some wear and tear on them so they will need some TLC.

Please post any questions here. First one that says “I’ll take it” gets it.

Second boat is a 38 inch Seaducer Yellow top White bottom. I believe this is a 40 boat but it is setup with 1/4in drive line and Speedmaster stinger strut. Boat has CMDI needle, Speedmaster hardware, shaft, 3 working servos, and 14 + 2oz tanks. The motor mount has large holes drilled in it and I don’t know what motor he tried to use but I do have an extra set of motor rails that go with the boat. $135 Shipped in the US only

]

Fourth boat is a new Prather Lapcat 2 tunnel hull. It is missing the rear cowling and the boat has no holes drilled in it. $80 shipped in the US only

Last boat is another Prather Lapcat2 tunnel hull. It has a throttle servo in it but I haven’t tried it to see if it works. $75 Shipped in the US only

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a 3/16 Speedmaster stinger drive I'll add to boat #2 in order for you to change it back to a 40 boat.

Buddy

60/80 Boat is sold.

Still have the yellow/white 40 boat and I will still throw in the 3/16 stinger strut to change it back to 3/16 drive line. Also still have the two Prather tunnels.

Buddy

Latest posts

Back