• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Zenoah 320 engines for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Seebold

Good morning folks, as the title says, I have 2 Zenoah 320 engines for sale. I'll take $135.00 for one, shipped or $250.00 shipped for both. Both are equipped with square drives, if you don't want the square drive, knock off $10.00 from each engine.

These engines DO NOT have carburators.

I was going to put one of them in a Y6 mono, but my wife bought me 2 Quickdraw Pioneers for my birthday when I turned 70.

I'll take Paypal, money order cash or check. For checks, please allow 5 business days for your check to clear.

These engines brand new and have NEVER had gas in them.

BOTH ENGINES HAVE BEEN SOLD.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve, as per Bill said, are both engines comes with carb and is'nt newest version and of course if you willing to ship outside USA, thanks.

Steve, as per Bill said, are both engines comes with carb and is'nt newest version and of course if you willing to ship outside USA, thanks.
I will ship out of the country if you are willing to pay he difference between domestic and international shipping.

Latest posts

Back