• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Mono's for sale, 1 new FM Radio

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Here is a Mono w/a MAC .67, Seaducer rtr $450 and shipping. Boat is all yellow gel coat, RPM motor mount, MAC .67, Mac pipe w/Prather silencer, and Bob Violet needle.

Boat has a 1/4 inch cable and all Speed Master hardware. Radio box has a 1/4 scale Hi-Tec and a JR 270 throttle servo, ni-cad battery pack and on/off switch.

Boat is 41 inches long, nose has a small nick but not all that bad. Other wise boats barely ran and in great shape. Also included is a custom cover

SECOND BOAT

Next is a Cal-Craft mono with a beautiful paint job all done in Deltron PPG, with hand laid checker boards and PPG clear coat.

Comes with an older OPS .65 that runs strong, Mac pipe and Don Gardner XXL Hardware. Has stainless steel trim tabs, and a RPM motor mount.

Radio box is complete w/Futaba 1/4 scale servo and a 148 for throttle and an on/off switch.

Has a B/S prop. Boat is 40 inches and 11 inches wide in the rear. Also included is a Futaba Magnum Sport AM radio and receiver.

$250 plus shipping.

[/b]Radio:

new never used Airtronics MX-3 3channel radio w/receiver on channel 82. $65 and shipping, radio is not in the box but has directions. I'll look for the box.

pix

more pix

Guys,

FYI, if your interested please post it here. A lot of people tend to e-mail direct but this week I'll be working to the bone and will have more visibility through this website then at home.

Cheers! B)

I WILL TAKE THE RADIO FOR $65.00 AND I WILL OFFER YOU $200.00 FOR THE CALCRAFT

How much run time is on the Mac, how old is it?

Thanks in advance,

Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen her run the MAC .67 about 5 times so it's still in very good condition and very fresh.

Shane,the radio is yours I'll let you know in a little bit about the boat

Last edited by a moderator:
CAN I WAIT TILL YOU LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE BOAT I WOULD LIKE TO PAY FOR IT ALL AT ONCE.I WILL BE GOING OUT OF TOWN TO A FUNERAL DEC 15 7:00 A.M TILL DEC 18 8:00 P.M. I COULD PAY FOR IT ALL TONIGHT OR I WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL I GET BACK LET ME KNOW.

Shane,

she said that was fine. I'm gonna say shipping via UPS will be $35 including insurance If it's less I'll refund it. I can't pick the boat up until Friday or Saturday and ship until Monday or Tuesday since UPS doesn't pick up on the weekends.

Paypal: [email protected]

$265

+$35

$300

let me know

MONEY WAS JUST SENT SEND THE BOAT AND RADIO TO OFFSHORE MARINE C/O SHANE FORREST 1090 EAST LAKE MEAD PKWY. HENDERSON,NEVADA 89015

Rodney,

Is the Ducer set up surface or sub surface drive? Just wondering because of the trim tabs.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott,

There are no trim tabs on the rear of the Seaducer, here is a picture.

Scott,

the Seaducer doesn't have trim tabs. Send me your e-mail addy and I'll send some nice pictures.

rear pix

Shane,

the boat and radio are boxed. UPS will pick up the boat tomorrow. The radio will go through the US post office because it got forgotten to be included into the boat's box.

I'll send the tracking number tomorrow night when I get home.

Shane,

the boat and radio are boxed. UPS will pick up the boat tomorrow. The radio will go through the US post office because it got forgotten to be included into the boat's box.

Shane,

Back