• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 CMB VAC 91

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro

Two VAC's: fresh bearings, perfect shape. $400 each

each motor comes with a header and collet

Nub

Nub,

I am interested in one of the motors. Are you going to be at the Winternats? If not, any pictures?

Bill Hoch

Two VAC's: fresh bearings, perfect shape. $400 each

each motor comes with a header and collet

Nub
Nub;

I was hoping you were going to the Winternats but didn't see you. Are the motors still for sale.

Bill Hoch

Stuart, florida

Sorry I haven't been watching the comp. closely.

We have been having serious medical problems with my father-in-law. He flew down on Thanksgiving Day, and has been hospitalized or in Rehab, ever since. He's 91!

He tripped over one of the Boxers, broke his femor, had a hip replaced, was diagnosed with cancer in his bladder, kidneys and one lung. The worse part of all of this, is his desire to give up.

I do still have both motors.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Nub

We have been having serious medical problems with my father-in-law. He flew down on Thanksgiving Day, and has been hospitalized or in Rehab, ever since. He's 91!

He tripped over one of the Boxers, broke his femor, had a hip replaced, was diagnosed with cancer in his bladder, kidneys and one lung. The worse part of all of this, is his desire to give up.

Nub
Nub

I would like one of them too.

Bill Hoch

Stuart Florida

Nub
Nub

I would like one of them too.

Bill Hoch

Stuart Florida
Nub

Give me a call 772-631-2862

Bill Hoch

Nitro Freak

When I click on your G mail address, it says the default mail client isn't installed correctly. Is this in my side?

Little IT help here please! Anyone?

Nub that is on your side. Just highlight the email address, right click mouse, select copy. Open your email client, put the curser in the "to" field, right click mouse, select paste.

Thanks Greg

How do I open my email client?

Do you mean, my email address book?

Nub

I just mean to go to whatever you use to view and send emails. Some people use Microsoft outlook, some go to mail.google.com etc.

Back