1st Day Out for the Season

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCHedOff

Today Larry Conrad, Richard Dahlheim & I got together to run toy boats. Was the first day for my JAP .12 ;) , and Larry's 1st day w/his new Blackbird (boy is that a NICE boat w/alot of potential), and Richard brought his .21 BlackJack (I got there too late to see her run, but I heard its FAST).

Here's a link to few pics - its was a lot of fun and no frustrations (OK - I DID loose Larry's Prather 215 the first time we threw it on - But HE is the one who put it on & tightened it up!!!!! :huh: :lol: )

OOPS forgot the link!!! :huh: Try this : http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww152/TCHedOff/

Last edited by a moderator:
Today Larry Conrad, Richard Dahlheim & I got together to run toy boats. Was the first day for my JAP .12 ;) , and Larry's 1st day w/his new Blackbird (boy is that a NICE boat w/alot of potential), and Richard brought his .21 BlackJack (I got there too late to see her run, but I heard its FAST).
Here's a link to few pics - its was a lot of fun and no frustrations (OK - I DID loose Larry's Prather 215 the first time we threw it on - But HE is the one who put it on & tightened it up!!!!! :huh: :lol: )
It was fun meeting up with a couple of IW members to run boats today. Todds .12 hydro, and Larrys Blackbird were both very impressive. The Novarossi motors that Glenn is selling are very nice engines. I was also impressed with the mod .21 Nova carb that Steve Wood has come out with. Lots of fun, and no carnage! lol Richard D

OOPS forgot the link!!! :huh: Try this : http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww152/TCHedOff/
Next time buy your prop nuts from Zuber...not the Mattel rtr store! No props came off my boat, and I put three different ones on it. :D

Today was the warmest weather we have had this spring, and even with gale force winds blowing it was a successful outing.

Back