1995 TPlus

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibbo1

:rolleyes: if any body can help i am looking for paint coads + pictures of TPlus 1995 to paint up my 1/8 petol hydro.

There were two boat that year, two wing and the back up hull.What hull are you building ? I have the paint code and pics of both.

Doug,

I could use the paint codes and photos of the "twin wing" T-Plus. I know that in 1992 there was a "red" T-Plus hydro. Can you tell me if there was ever a "twin-wing" T-Plus in any color scheme other than the classic black/yellow?

Thanks!

jevmax said:
Doug,
I could use the paint codes and photos of the "twin wing" T-Plus.  I know that in 1992 there was a "red" T-Plus hydro.  Can you tell me if there was ever a "twin-wing" T-Plus in any color scheme other than the classic black/yellow?

Thanks!

111300[/snapback]

The two wing T-plus was only in Black/Yellow and trimed with red.The color codes that I have are in Sikins. Will that be O.k Because that was Not the brand that they used to paint the boat.I have the Cowl from the two wing hanging in my shop and the colors were scaned from that.

Douglas P Shepherd said:
jevmax said:
Doug,
I could use the paint codes and photos of the "twin wing" T-Plus.  I know that in 1992 there was a "red" T-Plus hydro.  Can you tell me if there was ever a "twin-wing" T-Plus in any color scheme other than the classic black/yellow?

Thanks!

111300[/snapback]

The two wing T-plus was only in Black/Yellow and trimed with red.The color codes that I have are in Sikins. Will that be O.k Because that was Not the brand that they used to paint the boat.I have the Cowl from the two wing hanging in my shop and the colors were scaned from that.

111303[/snapback]

The Sikins color codes will be a great help. To your knowledge, were they ever successful in getting the twin-wing hull to perform well?

I will get the codes for the T-PLUS. As far as the the two wing running that was not the problem. It needed big H.P to make it work. When Hydro Prop started over seeing fuel flow and cut them back to 4.3 GPH fuel flow.They lost up 800 to 1000 Hp which the two wing needed. No fuel to make big HP, Bye Bye two wings. But IT was a Great Ideal and works alsome in a 1/8 boat bar none, but it also takes big HP to work

Last edited:
Hey Doug,

Now I understand. The hull certainly looks like it should work. Power should be no problem for me. What year did the twin wing T-Plus run? 1995?

jevmax said:
Hey Doug,
Now I understand.  The hull certainly looks like it should work.  Power should be no problem for me.  What year did the twin wing T-Plus run?  1995?

111718[/snapback]

here try this for a pict

T_Plus_beached_1995_phoenix.JPG

NZMPBA_22 said:
jevmax said:
Hey Doug,
Now I understand.  The hull certainly looks like it should work.  Power should be no problem for me.  What year did the twin wing T-Plus run?  1995?

111718[/snapback]

here try this for a pict

111730[/snapback]

:ph34r: or this one

thumb_misst_plus95.jpg

Back