1993-95 hydroplane driver photo... any info on lifejacket/airmask details ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaha74

T-PlusEvansville.jpg
(click the black strip above the photo to enlarge pic) ....I found this driver photo for the 1993-95 era Miss T-Plus. I'm doing a replica scale driver for my 1993 Miss T-Plus, long stack, full hull, and was wondering if anyone knew if the drivers for these years wore a lifejacket, and the jetfighter style air mask. Any info would be a big help....

Last edited by a moderator:
t-plusmodel50_1.jpg
....here's a pic of the boat. I've already replaced the windows with clear lexan... now i just have to finish putting the driver / cockpit in.

cool....thanks for the info.
Nice Boat
...you should know...since you built it, lol ... B) I put a K+B .67 in to try it out with... hopefully, it will last for a while... probably get a different engine this summer. Other than that, i put a fresh coat of Dupont clear on it, and some radio equipment.... now i just need some water to run it on that does'nt have ice on it.... "HURRY UP, WARM WEATHER...GRRR"...

Does anybody have pics of a dumas or phil thomas 1/8 scale driver with open face helmet and airmask for a closed cockpit hull ( 1993 Miss T-Plus), and any links where they are available from ?... thanks, in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back