• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.18 os cvr engine and parts for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

I have the following OS.18CRV rc engine and spare parts for sale.The engine with the mount on it has very little run time on it but has slight scratches on the exhaust side of the piston which should not affect operation and the piston to liner fit is as new. bought ir as new never run but i cannot verify that for sure.I have another engine for parts,new bearing set,another very good piston and liner and a one way starter bearing.I am getting rid of all my small nitro stuff.This engine is said to work well in buggies, cars and trucks but the water coolant Jacket would need changed to an air coolant jacket.This engine is an excellent update for many RTR .15 -.18 boats and I have had several and in my hydro's the os 18 is faster runs smoother and has a better carb than many of the .28's and .32's that come in the current RTR boats.O.S. has a good reputation for nitro engines for all aspects of RC.I have had many.
$210.00 u.s.shipping included for the lot.The engines are $160.00 usd alone .I Cannot ship until june 28th at which time i will be in the usa.

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

Guys sorry about this i have not been getting notifications and I had forgotten about these.

What about 100.00 for the pull start engine shipped and 35.00 for the PL

The best deal is clearly the complete package and if you buy a crank you would have two Complete engine pretty well.

I would lower the package price to 190.00 shipped.

The tricky part is i live in canada and am heading to the states tomorrow but i could always leave them at my buddies down there and he could ship them out for me or worse case scenario is I ship them in a week or two when someone from here is back in the states.

If i do not get anyone interested in the package over the next week or so...I'll split it up.

If you want the package i would check on here in the morning or saturday and ship on the weekend once funds are received.

Thanks guys

Pm returned.and yes to all your questions.Send Funds and i will ship them tomorrow if i can get away from the race or next week when my friend can ship from his home in the USA.

Thanks

Terry

Engines and parts mailed Saturday. Pm's and e-mail replied to.Enjoy the engines.They are suppose to be there saturday via USPS.

I will see if i can get you the tracking number as I forgot to ask my friend's girlfriend's wife (she mailed the box) to give it to me and i only have his e-mail and he does not respond to them very often but i will see what I can do.

Terry

Back