• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

16oz HDPE Fuel Tank

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Lloyd

Fuel Tank.jpgI have a HDPE Custom Fuel tank that Ryan Lipgens just made for me however at 16oz it's a little to small for my scale. It is a sweet tank 4.75" L x 3.5" W and 2.25" H. It has a 1oz built in hopper tank. Got it today, put fuel in it to see what it would hold, emptied fuel and now posting. Paid $45 will take $30 shipped.

Thanks, Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill, it will hold gas just fine. However this tank was designed to be use with a pressurized system to feed the internal hopper tank. I'm not sure how well this tank would work with a carb pulling fuel. It may or may not keep the internal hopper full. I've never tried this style tank on a gas setup. Sorry for getting in your thread Kevin, just trying to help.

Back