• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

13cc & 11cc Mac Pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty......i am coming down tomorrow morning i will bring you a few mac pipes to try

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brad do you still have the 67 headers and gasket?
Jeff,

I will put you second in line for the 67 headers & gasket. Once I figure out for sure that Marty has no use for them to resolve the pipe length issue I will let you know.

Thanks

Brad
Jeff,

It looks like the headers are yours. I can come up with the cost of shipping and a total price.

Thanks

Brad

Hi Brad PM me a total with shipping
Jeff,

I will send you the total after I make sure the 20 degree headers are what you need. They worked well on my 67 Seaducer mono. It is most likely they will be too much of an angle for a rigger, cat, sport, etc. Just trying to make sure they will work out for you!

Thanks

Brad

Hi Brad I have several Seaducer and Sightler mono boats that use 67 engines. So no harm if they won't work. I understand they are 2 of them with the gasket for 10.00 without shipping, correct?

Hi Brad I have several Seaducer and Sightler mono boats that use 67 engines. So no harm if they won't work. I understand they are 2 of them with the gasket for 10.00 without shipping, correct?
The total would be $10.00 plus shipping. It should work on your monos fine. I will send a PM on the total and my Paypal information.

Thanks

Brad

Latest posts

Back