• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

13cc & 11cc Mac Pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

In the first picture is #1 13cc Mac Pipe & Prather Stinger (1-Small Dent), #2 13cc Mac Pipe (1-Small Dent), #3 13cc Mac Pipe (1-Large Dent), #4 11cc Mac Pipe (2-Small Dents)

PRICES #1 $35.00, #2 $20.00 [SIZE=12pt]SOLD[/SIZE], #3 $15.00, #4 $15.00

If there are any questions on pipe lengths let me know. I might have headers that will fit these pipes so let me know what type of boat application you are needing.

The prices include Paypal costs & shipping is on the buyer. Shipping within the 48 states & payment by Paypal, or M.O.

Send me a PM on your zip code for shipping costs.

I have an additional picture added to this thread as displayed that if I am not mistaken shows a 67 OPS pipe that is priced at $20.00. The Speedmaster Pipe Mount [SIZE=12pt]SOLD [/SIZE]that is missing the rubber isolator is for larger pipes with an asking price $7.00. Then as shown is two headers that have roughly a 20 degree angle and 1 gasket seal that will fit the headers onto a 67 Mac motor. The OD on the exhaust flange of the Mac motor is .868. The pipe length from header to center of pipes is as follows: #1 13cc Mac Pipe 10” 3/4”, #2 13cc Mac Pipe 10” 1/8”, #3 13cc Mac Pipe 10” 1/8, if length of #4 11cc Mac Pipe is needed let me know.

The price for the two headers & gasket is [SIZE=12pt]SOLD[/SIZE]

SNV33980.JPG

SNV33981.JPG

SNV33991.JPG

SNV33987.JPG

SNV33989.JPG

SNV34000.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
interested in a 13 cc pipe what is the length from header to widest point

Marty 52302
Marty,

I can look around for a header then come up with the length I might have depending on what type of boat you plan on using it on. Do you need it for say a mono, rigger, etc?

Thanks

Brad

Marty,

I am not sure what header angle you would need for your application. It may be in the range of a rigger at 12 to 15 degrees. If you can measure the OD on the exhaust flange of your 67 K&B I might be able to see if I can figure out what size header and seal might work.

Thanks

Brad

To answer Marty's question on pipe lengths I was able to locate what headers I have on hand. In the process I found another tuned pipe and Speedmaster Pipe mount. The additional details are listed in my original post as edited.

I hope this will answer your questions Marty.

Thanks

Brad

Brad you have anything for 7.5?

Brian
Brian,

I have Qt-6 7.5 pipes. To show you what I have send me a PM on your e-mail and I might show you what I have on hand. The other option I may do is list them on IW as I had planned to do at some point and give you first shot at what may be of interest. I will take a picture and figure out what I have then list off the price for each pipe. I will do this within the next 24 hours after I figure out the fairest way to advertise the 7.5 pipes.

Thanks

Brad

Marty,

I guess it was a misunderstand on both sides. At one point I was wondering if you had a header already and I am still not sure if you have what is needed for your boat. If you have a header how do you measure the total length of the tuned pipe system, i.e. glow plug to widest section of pipe, or side of motor to widest section on pipe? I am wondering what total length you are after and how much is our short fall?

In my main advertisement I edited it and measured what headers I had on hand from the widest part of the header flange to center section of pipe and came up with the following response:

Then as shown is two headers that have roughly a 20 degree angle and 1 gasket seal that will fit the headers onto a 67 Mac motor. The OD on the exhaust flange of the Mac motor is .868. The pipe length from header to center of pipes is as follows: #1 13cc Mac Pipe 10” 3/4”, #2 13cc Mac Pipe 10” 1/8”, #3 13cc Mac Pipe 10” 1/8, if length of #4 11cc Mac Pipe is needed let me know.

Let me know what total length you are after and see if we can correct the misunderstanding.

Thanks

Brad

I was measuring the pipe its self

from where it buts up to the header to the widest point of the pipe

the header iam using is a KB maybe 1" long

marty
Marty,

Well it sounds like your header is really short with the K&B motor at 1" long. The #1 13cc Mac pipe I still have is longer than what you purchased by 13/16th to basically rounded off at 3/4" longer. If this will not work then we could come up with some way of me doing a partial refund. I don't know what else to do because the 20 degree headers I still have probably won't solve the problem.

Thanks

Brad

Back