• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.12 novarossi motors and Mac pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James montgomery

I have two 12 nova motors and one aqua craft mother and four Mac pipes for sale.

#1 this says it is a nova sx on the side and is air cold and has decent compression comes with fly wheel and collect....asking $60 for this one

#2 is a nova Lt5/m and still has lots of pinch to it....I believe this motor has very little run time on it only seen it run a few times then sit asking $100

#3 is a aqua 18 and has about six tanks on it this was in my 12 boat and was very fast I rebuilt it and broke it in and still has great compression in it....am asking $40

Then I have four Mac pipes all used and cut but work great and all have pressure fittings on them asking ten a peace

I will also take 250 for the whole lot these motors r good motors as I have no use for them or anything to run them in....cash or money order plz

Prices r firm....if any ? Please ask...thanks james

I will give you $120 for all of the engines/headers, shipped down to Pella.

Let me know, either way.

-Chris

Back