(12/19/2005) 2006 AMB SPRING NATS UPDATE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

As most of you know we have already reached the 225 boat cap for the 2006 AMB Spring Nats. I know many of you are anxious to find out if your made it in before the cap was reached. I called and spoke to Wendy briefly this morning and she is not feeling well at all. In fact, she feels bad enough that she has a Dr's appointment this afternoon. Unfortunately she has not felt well enough to look at entries, heats, etc... since Saturday morning.

Wendy asked that I let everyone know the detailed information about who made what class, etc... will not be available until after the Holidays. I am sorry for the delay, but if Wendy's mood this morning was any indication you don't want her working on the entires right now anyway! :D

Once again on behalf of the AMB I want to sincerely thank everyone here on IW. The internet is obviously a very powerful tool and I want to thank Tom Moorhouse for providing this great resource to the R/C Boating community.

Please be patient with us. I know everyone wants to know where they stand in regards to their individual entries. I assure you that we will let you guys know where you stand as soon as we have all of our ducks in a row. I hope each and every one of you have a safe and happy Holiday season.

Sincerely,

Lamar Huff

President

Atlanta Model Boaters

Last edited by a moderator:
Back