• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

11cc K&B OB engines and parts..one big lot

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
ALL SOLD.

Well, This is the last of my K&B nitro OB stuff. I have switched to all electric, so I need to get this stuff out! Tons of parts and engines, all one lot. I really do not want to separate this stuff out unless someone wants a good bit of it to make it worthwhile to ship. Here is a summary of the stuff included:

-11cc K&B OB engine with lower unit. This one is used, but still runs good.

-11cc K&B OB engine with air cooled head, and the new style carb. This one is new, all stuff inside is new, and has new hopper pipe and header.

-OPS tuned pipe..This is a 7.5cc pipe, with a custom 11cc header. This was to go on the above air cooled outboard to mimic the US title series Capsule hydroplane boats

-11cc Connecting rods (2 new, 1 used), 2 wrist pins, 2 pto assemblys, 1 new pto output piece, flywheel bolts, 11cc Perry carb-new, 2 combustion chambers, bags of shims, bag of exhaust flanges, rubber pto gaskets, 4,6,8, and 12 oz fuel tanks, fuel line plugs, 4 props(p235,p240,cut p250, x452, bag with steering arm, servo saver by prather, and some mount parts.

I think that is everything in the pics. What you see is what you get, and its a lot of nice, and new stuff! I would like $365 now $300 $285 shipped, Make Offer for all this stuff. Count up the stuff in the pics, its worth probably at least double that! Please post your dibs on this thread, then PM me. You must post here tho! I dont want a battle of words about dibs on here! lol..Any questions, just ask! Mike Luszcz

11cc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know what motor, and what you will offer! Thanks, Mike

the cheaper of the 2.just want the sleeve and piston...not playing w/ a lot of cash right now looking for a good deal but don't want to insult you shoot me a price and we can go from there.

How about $135 shipped for the parts you need and the motor with the lower unit. Let me know either way! Thanks Mike

$165 shipped for the rest takes it! My paypal is listed above if you would like them, Mike

Back