113 Newton, 6240 '62-65 Miss Bardahl U-40 "Green Dragon" 1/8th scale kit is now available!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Good news to those who have asked me for what seems like years. Finally, the 1/8th scale GREEN DRAGON, 113 Newton, 6240 MHR U-40 Miss Bardahl kit is now complete! I had started on this a while back, and just never got it knocked out. I am going to work on the 1/10th and gas scale version of this kit asap as well. I have had so many people ask about this particular kit I figured I better post it everywhere I can think of!

Mike

113_zpsb097f62b.jpg

Man, I don't know how you find the time to do all this!

Very cool, as usual. That one will be popular for sure.

Darin, Its very difficult these days to continue adding any scale kits to the list. This was one I have had people begging I get done for at least 2 years. It actually was not to bad to draw up. Nice kit tho.

I have so many other style boats I would really like to do this year as if the current 140 or so kits was not enough. Some of them are even non race style boats. More fun type boats. I am also learning to do gel coated hull layups and want to do a few glass hulls in the future to mix it up a little. I am also messing with clear gel and metal flake as well.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I will tell you what, I have not had this much interest in a kit in a while. After last night, and this mornings emails, there may be a few out there!

As promised, the GAS Scale version of this kit is now done! I will add it to the website asap. Mike

Back