1/8th Scale Driver Head?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Pachmayer

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a good drivers helmet for my Atlas, any suggestions on where to pick one up?

Thanks, Paul.

Paul,

No, not that one! Keep looking until you find just the right one, or leave it off entirely. Remember, you have a reputation for excellence to uphold :)

Hey Guys,

Oh boy, thanks for the help, not. :rolleyes: Anybody care to try again? I know somebody has to have a good source.

Paul.

Yes, actually I was at Thortons gas station the other day and saw them there too. They slide over your car antenna. Hit the gas stations, they have have them.

Brian

Hey Brian how big are these heads?? are they 1/8 scale? or close?? Maybe I'll have to talk my grandauther out of her Ken Doll..hahaha

Paul Pachmayer said:
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a good drivers helmet for my Atlas, any suggestions on where to pick one up?

Thanks, Paul.
Paul,

Try aeromarinerc.com :D :D

Bob Morton

Paul ihave a extra driver headwith helmet, torso, and moveable arms with a white shirt let me know if thats what you need. I also have the rc race car type of driver thats molded from epoxy on a base.

Hey Guys,

Phil, I just need a helmet and neck for the Atlas. I looked at one Speedway and they had zip. I do have the full body and interior kit from Dumas but I really don't want to swipe the head out of the kit. I'll check a couple more gas stations to see if I can track one down.

Thanks, Paul.

BTW: Phil, thanks for the tip on the MBDV 45 strut, it worked perfect.

Hey Walmart has some nascar bobble head figures that may work, might be a little small but i think they looked ok. leave the spring on them and it will give the drivers head some action.. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
See if this will work for you Made by Williams Bros Inc. 1 1/2in (1/8) scale military part # 17100. $3.35 + priority shpng if you want it or reg shipng.

their address & phone # if you rather get from them

Williams Bros Inc

1119 Los Olivos, Unit 3

Los Osos, CA 93402

1-805-534-1307

Let me know

[email protected]

Bill

View attachment 2467

Back