1/8th electric Elam

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brooks93

outside is finally done.. just need to add the water line and drive shaft and she is ready for water its not 100% scale but, close

elam%20060.jpg

elam%20059.jpg

Hi Kelly,

Dude, that is wicked!!!!!!!! B) I hope I get one that nice one of these days.

Paul.

Oh, BTW, just go with the stars in vinyl. I'm going with the flag look after all.

Paul.

VERY NICE WORK Kelly. It has been great to see the progress online. Very impressive!

Ken :D

brooks93 said:
thanks Ken.. if your coming to that nats you can see her on the water.
98249[/snapback]

that is the plan! can't wait to see those bad boys in action!

nice boat randy and who built that boat at the top thats smokin any ways

randy wanna sell that txt1 in tha background or is that an empy box :rolleyes: :blink: :D

brooks93 said:
sweet randy.. that looks good..
98468[/snapback]

I would have to say the same to you. Mine is still sorta naked, no graphics, motor, driver and clear cote

brushlesstunnelhull said:
nice boat randy and who built that boat at the top thats smokin any ways randy wanna sell that txt1 in tha background or is that an empy box  :rolleyes:   :blink:   :D

98477[/snapback]

Thanks, Who built the boat at the top??? (of my post?)I did, it is a CF/Kev lay up that I ran at MC5. That is now painted and allmost finished.

I Have a set of axels and tranny for custom builders for sale $220. shipped in the USA if you want them.

Hey Randy the Bud look GRATE....Last time I see it , It was still primered...I also Like the miss Rock too... I have the 1/8 and the Sport miss Rock too...

Hi Roy

I have not spoke with you for a while We had a electric club race yesterday no 1/8 scales though I have the only one in the district. gona make one for Dan C. but work gets in the way. Lost Trent, Need you to make the third boat to start the class in district 9.

I was just talking to Peter about to day..I like to make another 55 Thrifway in Elec...Got to start saving some money for the project...

Roy Munoz said:
I was just talking to Peter about to day..I like to make another 55  Thrifway in Elec...Got to start saving some money for the project...
98943[/snapback]

Wahoo!!! That's GREAT news, Roy! :D

Now I just got to get Randy off his butt and layup mine, we only made the deal before Mi Cup, oh yeah, that was last years MI Cup!!! :rolleyes:

I decided to go with the pickle fork mold of yours, I'm building the blue 1982 Speedy Printing. That was the boat Trent was building before he passed away, I want to build it in his memory.

Can't wait to get you out there, is Peter ready to take the plunge to the dark side???

Hi Dan....Yea Peter already build one of Randy Elec minie hydro as the Red Man..Ran it on the Delta.hahahahah...I think I can get a Scale boat at about 2lb over the weight of the equiptment in side now..maybe less.. Let me know if you need rear wings ? I have some molds you and Randy can use to make them for your boat.. Say I also have the cowel mold for that boat too if you need it ...

Back