1/8th Atlas Vid

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Don,

Thanks for the heads up. I added it to my server and changed the link, should be OK now.

Paul.

Just tried to watch it & got a whole bunch of this.............

Ù$å®ñ{Rþy lõÿÄÓIÊùpÇ‘ÊðΞ°J§”M¿é,SÌZ­lä¥ðhPÉd‹f|Ñ寗Á¯$®còNRîmæ×ö#ÁŸY‰Â-Pfwë ‹ÖËdN’¿­ˆß5Ù?ÒW­[æJ¡J!ñʲÉSq–èô¶›?ª£ ;K§&ª‘¦?H„¿äPû

ÛþïÆJßÁŽÎ¡+þóÞªÏ=“ùyä°ûÌ•¿Ž^É%f¯Ž:®G¥·Û R̦âH

½WNEòL…¡ñ–Hég-ŸîìJyEp

±4’7cÇd+íÌóUuyÅîúKd2;^¦Rr¾z/éENãô–5,íÿþŸî!Ü_ ¢

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Hey Paul,

What propeller did you have on the" Blue Blaster"? The video worked great

for me. You guys run on a pretty small course with a lot of buoys. :eek: :eek: :eek:

The boat runs real well,and it looks nice on the shore too.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Don,

It works with Windows Media player and with Real player. I just tried it with both.

Mark,

The large number of bouys was because a larger oval was set up, for the 1/8 boats, outside of the normal electric size oval.

Only a couple times did anyone running the smaller classes overshoot the short course turn and plow into the extra bouys on the larger course. :)

KW

Looked awsome in person.. so much detail even the driver had a working visor.. LOL

Paul,

The boat looks great! Get started on that new one, and find a box big enough for the old used Atlas :)

Latest posts

Back