• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fred bauersfeld

phil thomas hull miss houston,cmb 67,hr,green head,speedmaster hardware,650.00 plus shipping.pm for pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a sweet deal Mike. Wont be long now that pics are posted.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred where are you located? How old is the motor? I have a friend that may be interested. Also have you raced the boat?

Fred I am interested in taking this whole package off your hands pending the answer to some questions...

1) where are you located? Are you a member of a club so I can get a reference...sorry I don't know you and one just can't be too careful these days.

2) how old is the motor and estimate of how much fuel you have run through the motor?

3) I'll need some pictures of the damaged areas of the hull

4) Is that an OS 9b carb?

Check your PM's

Tim

Here is what Fred sent me "hi mikey,i'm from montreal canada,i picked it up last year but never raced it got into gas instead the motor is in excellant shape and has been stored proper,we started and ran it once end of last season everything seemed fine,thanks,fred. It is a os 9b

Thanks Mike, I guess that answers most of my questions...

Fred, since you are in Canada...for your sake...have you looked into shipping costs to the U.S.? It seems that recently some have had some issues with shipping across the border...price to ship,, duty fees and the such. It will ship to Evansville IN 47715.

Latest posts

Back