• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale hulls for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u60

I have too many projects going and need to thin out the fleet. I have two new (no holes drilled) Troy McIntyre hulls for sale. One is a Karelson with two cowlings (Notre Dame and Bardahl/Budweiser style) The other is a Jones pickle fork with three cowlings (2ea Cabover Pay N Pak '70, and 1 of the rear seat version of same hull.)

Karelson $425.00 with both cowlings.

Jones $450.00 with three cowlings.

Plus a Falk Marine 1991 Budweiser (Epoxy Glass / Carbon Fibre) new hull, no holes drilled. Hull, cowling, uprights, wing, etc $475.00.

Add $65.00 for shipping of hulls.

Plus a new in box Dumas Circus Circus kit. $275.00 plus shipping

Plus a cowling (new epoxy glass) for the 1979 Budweiser $60.00 plus shipping

E-mail me at [email protected] for questions.

I have too many projects going and need to thin out the fleet. I have two new (no holes drilled) Troy McIntyre hulls for sale. One is a Karelson with two cowlings (Notre Dame and Bardahl/Budweiser style) The other is a Jones pickle fork with three cowlings (2ea Cabover Pay N Pak '70, and 1 of the rear seat version of same hull.)
Karelson $425.00 with both cowlings.

Jones $450.00 with three cowlings.

Plus a Falk Marine 1991 Budweiser (Epoxy Glass / Carbon Fibre) new hull, no holes drilled. Hull, cowling, uprights, wing, etc $475.00.

Add $65.00 for shipping of hulls.

Plus a new in box Dumas Circus Circus kit. $275.00 plus shipping

Plus a cowling (new epoxy glass) for the 1979 Budweiser $60.00 plus shipping

E-mail me at [email protected] for questions.

UPDATE- Karelson hull sold pending funds.

UPDATE- Karelson hull still available Pending sale fell through. Thanks, for looking. Fred

Latest posts

Back