• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale hull for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
SOLD!! Boy that was fast. Thanks for all the inquires, went to first person who contacted me.

Very nice wood custom built 1/8th scale hull. Lots of thought, time & effort went into this one- front primary radio box, seperate rear small steering servo box, fuel tanks custom mounted on each side of engine thru underside access hatch wells - very trick! (new tanks included) Engine well also nicely done with integral belly pan, stuffing tube & strut are already installed. Base hull already in primer, has a couple very minor, easily fixed nicks from it's builder forgetting it was sitting loose in his car trunk. Brand new epoxy glass cowling from Troy McIntire will make a bunch of different boats including Anheiser Busch Natural Light, Olympia Beer, Notre Dame, Circus Circus, and a whole lot more. No wings to worry about for those who don't like dealing with them. I've come to realize I've already got too many scale projects on my plate, don't want to see this one just sitting on a shelf, she needs a good home. $275 plus shipping & you own it! Pics available, e-mail me directly @ [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back