• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale exhaust-- sold out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Chase

I have some sets of exhaust left. They are cast urathane plastic weighing 21g/ pair. $10.00 plus shipping.

More pics available. paintable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some sets of exhaust left. They are cast urathane plastic weighing 21g/ pair. $10.00 plus shipping.More pics available. paintable.
I'll take them.... How many sets do you have?

I think Karl has like 6-9 pair's of them, I know he can make more too, since as of right at this time, he has some extra time,, Karl, answer you phone!!!..LOL..Corey

I have some sets of exhaust left. They are cast urathane plastic weighing 21g/ pair. $10.00 plus shipping.More pics available. paintable.
Karl, I could one pair if there is still some availiable. Thanks', Glenn

Rob,

I have 15 sets left. Do you want them all? seem like there is others interested.

Karl, let me know the the total for 5 sets with shipping to Canada. Just throw the 5 sets in a bubble mailer. I'll use paypal. Got your address from the other thread for the picco parts.....PM'd ya too.....earlier with my address.....

Do you have any left over?? or are they all gone??? I will take one or two sets of them..

Back