• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 Hydroplane Camel Powered (Sold!)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc Pagé

This is the most beautiful boat i have ever seen! This is a wooden hand made boat, the boat is very light (around 15 pounds with all) All the stickers and the graphics were hand made by a pro artist. The boat is ready to run with a like new OPS 0.67 (1/2 gallon), a high torque servo for the rudder, a standard servo for the carb, the ops pipe, a on-off switch, the flex cable, the prop(balanced, sharpened and polish) the starting belt and a very good quality of hardware. It also have 2 flaps under the boat at the rear. These flaps helps to ajust the stability of the boat. They are independant and ajustable. They also can be removed easely.

This boat is as beautiful on the top then on the bottom. The cowl is in one piece and has a hidden pressure clamp to opened it. The paint and the clear are very beautiful and they are nitro proof. There is only one little 'scar' on the inside-top right side (1 inch) The scar is only a paint one and can be easely repaired. The clear is almost perfect, the only little miss is on the wings....but you have to be perfectionnist to see it!

The boat handle well, you just need your receiver and a radio. This boat can be run with a racer or exposed in a museum ;)

As you can see this boat will need a big box with lots of reinforcement to protect these treasure. I will insured it and also use traking. You can expect a minimum of 150$ of shipping cost thru Canada and USA....if it had to go over sea add some $$$ :rolleyes: (will see)

The price asked is 1000$ US plus shipping.

You can see a lot of pics in my gallery https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10125

This boat will be on ebay in one month :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome looking Boat, Mark

Brian

This is the most beautiful boat i have ever seen! This is a wooden hand made boat, the boat is very light (around 15 pounds with all) All the stickers and the graphics were hand made by a pro artist. The boat is ready to run with a like new OPS 0.67 (1/2 gallon), a high torque servo for the rudder, a standard servo for the carb, the ops pipe, a on-off switch, the flex cable, the prop(balanced, sharpened and polish) the starting belt and a very good quality of hardware. It also have 2 flaps under the boat at the rear. These flaps helps to ajust the stability of the boat. They are independant and ajustable. They also can be removed easely.

This boat is as beautiful on the top then on the bottom. The cowl is in one piece and has a hidden pressure clamp to opened it. The paint and the clear are very beautiful and they are nitro proof. There is only one little 'scar' on the inside-top right side (1 inch) The scar is only a paint one and can be easely repaired. The clear is almost perfect, the only little miss is on the wings....but you have to be perfectionnist to see it!

The boat handle well, you just need your receiver and a radio. This boat can be run with a racer or exposed in a museum ;)

As you can see this boat will need a big box with lots of reinforcement to protect these treasure. I will insured it and also use traking. You can expect a minimum of 150$ of shipping cost thru Canada and USA....if it had to go over sea add some $$$ :rolleyes: (will see)

The price asked is 1000$ US plus shipping.

You can see a lot of pics in my gallery https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10125

This boat will be on ebay in one month :(

Killer looking boat. But I don't recall this style boat ever being run by the Joe's team. Don can you help me out here as i am interested but only if it's a legal hull.

Killer looking boat. But I don't recall this style boat ever being run by the Joe's team. Don can you help me out here as i am interested but only if it's a legal hull.
It's not a legal scale unlimited......looks nice though.

Not a real unlimited, this came from a Ron Jones concept drawing ( I have this drawing framed). It's different looking that's for sure. Like a mating of various boats- the front similar to the Bud T-4, rear kinda like the Coors Dry & rear wings, at least the vertical part, from the Winston Eagle lobster. Unfortunately this hull will have to spend it's existence running in a 60 hydro class only.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...?album=33&pos=1

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back