1/4 scale F1 Tunnel project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walt, I gotta ask, just how many Pinball machines do you have? Are they kept at your home? sorry to get off topic!
~James
Hey James,

Since you started the OT I'll go a little further. :D

I've got more pins than sense,and more pins than boats. :huh:

Actually I have about 90 machines in my collection.Mostly pins,but a few Gun games,a few different bowlers including a 1958 big ball bowler (4 1/2" balls) with a 17' alley, Baseball machines,a one armed bandit (a thief),and more.

Most machines are collectables and ranging from 1935 to the present.Some are REALLY AWESOME. I restore the older machines in my spare time.

And yes,there in my house except for about 5,there in my pole barn.

I have 2 main floor gamerooms and there's always 40-45 set up to play.Since I'm not married,my formal living room and adjoining dining room is gameroom 1.I think about 24 machines there,and I finished my attached garage for my 355 F-1 Spider,but it got kicked out for more machines.About 20 more in there counting the bowlers.

The balance in the basement in storage.Some down there have already been restored,and some are in line to be.

Yup,

Some kids NEVER grow up. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

And everyone is welcome to come play. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Later I'll add the finished pics with paint.
As of last Saturday, Walt's Woodstuff Gasser

Fun_Run07_097.jpg

Sorry Walt, my screen is playing tricks on me, I thought I read in your post that you have an 355 spider...... Must be the drool building up on the keyboard. Pics please.

~James "we are not worthy" Clegg :D

Say what!!!!! Walt you sneaky devil you.......

Maybe James and myself can come over and show ya what dat Spyder can really do :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sheeesh nice ride Man!

Gener

Sorry Walt, my screen is playing tricks on me, I thought I read in your post that you have an 355 spider...... Must be the drool building up on the keyboard. Pics please.
~James "we are not worthy" Clegg :D
Here ya go James.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=850

Can ya tell I'm a big Formula one Ferrari fan.

I know,they sucked today!

And Gener,as far as your idea with James,glad to see ya back,but not that much :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Walt, that is sweet. Im jealous, thanks :)

I just booked our tickets last week for the upcoming Nurbergring Formula one race, It'll be my first fomrula one race and i am very excited.

~James

Walt, that is sweet. Im jealous, thanks :)
I just booked our tickets last week for the upcoming Nurbergring Formula one race, It'll be my first fomrula one race and i am very excited.

~James
James,

You'll really enjoy it.

Wait till you hear the sound of those motors in real life.They echo through the airwaves.TV does them no justice.

And the braking,unbelievable until you actually witness it. There's nothing like it. You'll see.

It's been a few years since I've been to Indy,but I've been to 3 races so far. It's almost time to go back.

But the Nurbergring,what a piece of racing history. There's not many tracks to compare.

Wow, now I'm jealous!

How far are you from there?

We are only 1.5 hours away! Hockenheim Ring is also about an hour away in the other direction. I am sure that a V8 at 19,000 RPM's (dont even know if thats correct, but?) will be something to remember. Kind of like the first time I ever heard a Top Fuel Dragster.... I will definately take some pictures....

~James

PS, I think my wife is almost as excited as I am!

Don't forget to bring earplugs, the cars (engines) & the crowd are really, really loud!

Obligatory off course is the camera and you might visit the Heilbron boat club, MSC Hansa, about 40 miles down the road or the largest privately owned aviation museum 50 miles the other way.

What is your trip iteranary?

Back