06 FORMULA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumor has it that you either have or are making a mold set for the 0706 hull. Is there any truth to this?

Rumor has it that you either have or are making a mold set for the 0706 hull. Is there any truth to this?
I have all the molds done for the new 0706 along with the updated offshore cuts in the canoes bottoms. I also have the molds to do the new U-17 Red Dot as well as Big bird state before. My Hulls are all composite hulls so it gives me a lot more range for more hulls. As far as all the new hulls goes there are a lot of differences more than people think.

Last edited:
You do great work...good luck this year.
Thanks Glenn. I will come out west to see you guys soon! Doug
Update !! New Formula starts testing for the 08 season Boat is fast and handles very well. Loves BIG ABC props

Bigbird Pics
Doug, Your hull looks good. Show us some pictures of the rear of the hull. What rudder assembly are you using.

Thanks Joe
Rudder assembly would be speedmaster 1 1/4 front on blade to the transom

Great pics Doug! Where did you bought the decals?

That was a set that I sold to another boater in Michigan I believe is where he was. He didn't build the boat for whatever reason and sold them to Doug. I've got all the original artwork including the small deck decals for the U5, U7 and U1 and the U1 backup.

If we can identify all of the decals you need I can work something out for you. Shoot me an email or PM

Back