04 oh boy oberto

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mike

i see you added another one to the fleet. i guess its official your are the bernie little of scale hydros. LOL.

mike

do you paint your boats or have someone else paint them? i have one that i would like to have painted. thanks

mike do you paint your boats or have someone else paint them? i have one that i would like to have painted. thanks
most of mine are already done..but i have a few that ive had painted for me hear and came out awesome... what ya looking to have done and i will ask them... (if you read this and would like to chime in please do so,,you know who you are)

GET THE PAINT GUN READY? YEA MIKE BRING IT NORTH SO CAN PARTAKE IN YOUR OWN FLEET...........

Mike the paints that I used on the Oboy Oberto were Dupont 8554K ( Red ) and 6316 ( Green) It white is call Diamond White, The number was covered by paint.

send me your email address and i will send you of the r/c scale dont have any yet of the real boat anyone else here can help on the real boat 84 oh berto with saltwater scoop

Mike get a hold of Alfred and he had some pictures of the boat he took at San Diego with the salt water scoop..

Mike I've got a bunch. I was there that year and shot over 400 pics.....I'll send them when I get to the office later

thanks roy,, keep me posted on the new wing for alfreds oh berto... i'll take it.... thanks mike...

The wing been done for about 4 months..Was waiting for Alfred to pick it up,hahaha..but now You'll have to send me your Add so I can send it to you..Let me know if there any other thing I can help you with...

Back