Merlin glow plugs website

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROSNIFER

:blink: Man I know it was posted here somewhere but I can't seem to find the website for merlin plugs. Help PLEASE :blink:

Iwas thinking about trying these glow plugs since I havent had any luck with the MCcoys. are they any good? and how is there pricing?

Terry

I tried them again today. They are working great. Would have to give Aldon a call for the current price, but if I remember right they were $2.00 for the 400+ we ordered a few months ago.

I have Run these glow plugs in my O.S. 21 outboard engine and went through 2 in throught the whole season without babying the motor. I have also run them in my OPS 45 and have gone through many plugs ranging from MCcoy plugs to O.S. plugs and burn't them all up as soon as the engine shut down. I really think I have a small problem with my engine and not the plugs.

On a better note!!! The plugs are my favorite so far in my 2 boats that I have run them in so far!!!

You can get show specials at the Toledo and Chicago show, as far as I know of. There they run about $4.00 per plug, which I think is still a GREAT deal.

Back