• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F New 45 motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a red head CMB 45HR used cheap $100 and parts too
I never really cared for that Motor.

Just wondering if anyone has a new motor laying around.

I was going to get the new OPS but it's on back order.
I got new 2017 style OPS 45 so Look almost as same Picco R45 35% just change different 65% by own style OPS Factory.
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a red head CMB 45HR used cheap $100 and parts too
I never really cared for that Motor.

Just wondering if anyone has a new motor laying around.

I was going to get the new OPS but it's on back order.
I got new 2017 style OPS 45 so Look almost as same Picco R45 35% just change different 65% by own style OPS Factory.
default_wink.png
Allan, are main internal components of the new OPS .45 marine equal to P45R (ie. piston. sleeve, rod, crankshaft)? How do you like it?

interested in the hr 45 brian if you could pm me pictures please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe,

If Sam doesn't want the RS for $500.00 I would like to be secound in line for it.

Thank Doug

I have one of the new OPS 45's here and can tell you that the only thing that is like the Picco is the appearance of the outside of the case. Everything else is different. To start with, it is not a long stoke, it is closer in bore stroke to the original exr engines.

I will post something soon on all of the numbers on this engine on another thread.

I have one of the new OPS 45's here and can tell you that the only thing that is like the Picco is the appearance of the outside of the case. Everything else is different. To start with, it is not a long stoke, it is closer in bore stroke to the original exr engines.

I will post something soon on all of the numbers on this engine on another thread.
Have you ran it yet?

Have you ran it yet?
No. Have not run anything yet.

Back