What is the value?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudi Arnesen

I have a total rebuilt Daytona with a CMB 90 engine and a Prestwitch pipe. Everything is in great condition and the paint is extremely nice. I rebuilt this boat for a friend 5 years ago to help him start race, but it has been resting on the shelf since then. There are Futaba servos in, and the engine is in great condition.

The boat has installed CMD (Andy Brown) Rudder, strut and flex. The original aluminium sponson tubes have been substituted with Carbon fibre delivered from CMD.

This is a boat that was used by Odd Tangen some 20 years ago and I remember he was in US to compete in SAW with the boat.

I have too many boats and have no need for it; maybe somebody needs it for waking up some memories.

What is the value of this combo?

DSC00228.JPG

DSC00233.JPG

DSC00234.JPG

DSC00235.JPG

DSC00238.JPG

I was at Savannah in "93 when Odd and his buddy were over here racing. That was a naaasty weekend, blowing sideways. He put the boat between his feet and started it with a piece of leather by hand. Very cool dude.

Latest posts

Back