• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

Pair ABC 67x114 S&B by Andy Brown for Twin Set $110.00 shipped

SD60 S&B by Jerry Crowther SOLD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Allan what were you pulling them with?
I had been run my 80 SG/SGX Twin with MAC.84 It was very fast because My 2 boats were sold in few year ago so I decided to sell good one of them this year

Shucks Im interested Allan I just dont know what id put them on. Both props are prepped by two of the best .My purple head 1.00 has been sold. wats the diameter of Jerrys prop? It may work on my cat or prather? Anyone that has a use for them is crazy not to grab em. No doubt!!!!!

Last edited:
Shucks Im interested allen I just dont know what id put them on. Both props are prepped by two of the best .My purple head 1.00 has been sold. wats the diameter of Jerrys prop? It may work on my cat or prather? Anyone that has a use for them is crazy not to grab em. No doubt!!!!!
I just check on measure 60mm x pitch?? but Jerry knew that he make modified pitch "top sercet "so very fast. Yes it work on cat let you know

Allan whats the hub size on the AB's will you let them go for 60.00 dollars shipped?

If I quote mike longballlumber this time I will not be kidding! Allan I def need them. PM me.

Last edited:
SD60 S&B by Jerry Crowther for 60/80mono SOLD to Lou

Back