HR.91 CMB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasted wages

Supporting Member
I have 2 HR.91CMB engines brand new in unopened boxes I would like to put up for sale in the for sale section.

Before I post them, didn't CMB make 2 different P/S combinations for a while ??

ABC vs AAC ?? or something like that ?

I would hate to advertise them incorrectly,,,,,

but then again....I don't want to open the boxes if i don't have to......

I believe there are two different sleeves as well as HR and VAC version induction. I believe the sleeves are by year which should be marked on the box. I don't think CMB did a aluminum sleeve for the 91hr/vac, only the 91 and 101 RS motors.

better contact Stu Barr he will help you ^_^ He knew that depend on what year did you buy ?

CMB HR and VAC have the same stroke of 26mm.

The difference between the HR and VAC P/L is that HR has a OD of 32mm and the VAC has 33mm.

HR and VAC have only been produced with ABC P/L.

Regards Anders

Some of the HR's do not have the windows in the pistons. thy have the slots under the transfers but no hole in the piston.

I know I have one.

David

Turns out I have 3 of these.....and two tuned pipes part number c05116

This box was open....the other two are in sealed boxes as well as the pipes.

Kinda on the fence about selling them...... Is Nitro making a comeback at all ??

IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0401.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg

Small nitro is in Big nitro is out. Why, we got gas engines for big nitro engines. The cost of nitro fuel and plugs have driven many away. We are strarting up a .12-18 rigger class in Elmira this season. The .21 class is still the favorite of many racers. I still plan on running a .67 this season. If we club prices on nitro & plugs 16 -18 oz per heat on the big nitro racing. 4 oz per heat on the .12 rigger. ,you still need to launch under a 1 min.or you may not finish your heat.

Depends on where you live here in Florida big nitro is thriving.the small stuff is not as plentifully. 0 in the way of .12-.18

David

Depends on where you live here in Florida big nitro is thriving.the small stuff is not as plentifully. 0 in the way of .12-.18

David
Yep! Big Block rules in the South! Hardly a .21 boat to be found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turns out I have 3 of these.....and two tuned pipes part number c05116

This box was open....the other two are in sealed boxes as well as the pipes.

Kinda on the fence about selling them...... Is Nitro making a comeback at all ??

IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0401.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg
Well Hell,,,,,

Since you had one you didin't know you had,,, just sent that one to me,,, and I'll put it to good use!!!!!

Houston......

Have run with LSMBC for many years........

Kinda took a break for a while when the club started to fall apart,,,,nitro got scarce....gas boats started coming on stronger...

I've got tons of Nitro stuff.....couple of twin riggers,,,,couple of F hydros...1 built by CMDI ... never been in the water.

F mono,,,, .67 rigger,,,.21 rigger....couple of gassers... mono and crackerbox...

LSMBC is now NAMBA.... I have been thinking about racing this season..... just not sure about nitro classes...

Houston......

Have run with LSMBC for many years........

Kinda took a break for a while when the club started to fall apart,,,,nitro got scarce....gas boats started coming on stronger...

I've got tons of Nitro stuff.....couple of twin riggers,,,,couple of F hydros...1 built by CMDI ... never been in the water.

F mono,,,, .67 rigger,,,.21 rigger....couple of gassers... mono and crackerbox...

LSMBC is now NAMBA.... I have been thinking about racing this season..... just not sure about nitro classes...
Cool. Get'em charged up and buy some fresh nitro. We are running!!!

Classes that usually make are:

20 Mono

20 Hydro

40 Hydro

60 Hydro

90 Mono

90 Hydro

Last edited by a moderator:
Still on the fence......

I could use the cash,,,,but I would probably only sell all three with the pipes as a package....

and thats a big chunk of change....

but then again,,,,,I thought about trying one in my mono......

:wacko:

Back