• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OS- 21 XM Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Foley

Supporting Member
Well the reality is I am never going to use it so it has to go . I bought it from Mark Hopper with the intention of running an outboard class but just cant . It is in superb condition and I will post pics later . Thanks , please post here . No PM's

NEW PRICE 250.00 + shipping

PHOTOS BELOW

331m2rb.jpg

2jdi2km.jpg

5bs60.jpg

jzuzwp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the other guys pass, please send me a pic to [email protected] - Any guess on how many tanks did Mark run through it? I'm about to buy a new air-cooled one, but this might be a good savings opportunity. -Danny

If the other guys pass, please send me a pic to [email protected] - Any guess on how many tanks did Mark run through it? I'm about to buy a new air-cooled one, but this might be a good savings opportunity. -Danny
Danny. I am going to pass. The better 1/2 said she will kill me if I buy another boat related parts this month:)

Thanks for the heads up musk-rat.

I'd still like to know how many hours/tanks into the motor. I'm quite interested.

Thanks for the heads up musk-rat.

I'd still like to know how many hours/tanks into the motor. I'm quite interested.
PICS ADDED TO FIRST POST ..I cant tell you "how many tanks " etc what i can say is that it feels excellent and the only reason i am selling and not finishing my Vision tunnel is I need RACE MONEY for Charleston Fall Nats ..I'm running 7 boats !!.thanks for looking .

Last edited by a moderator:
I want one for my FE Tunnel project... let me know if you decide to get rid of her. :)

~ James

Hi Tom, I really want the engine. I'm going to build a VS1. I'm getting back into the hobby after 17 years and I'm a little queasy about buying used because I want my experience of getting back into the hobby not to be riddled with repairs. I was just about to pull the trigger on a new one when I saw yours.

That is the only thing stopping me right now...

-Danny

Hi Tom, I really want the engine. I'm going to build a VS1. I'm getting back into the hobby after 17 years and I'm a little queasy about buying used because I want my experience of getting back into the hobby not to be riddled with repairs. I was just about to pull the trigger on a new one when I saw yours.

-Danny
Danny ..the only reason i bought this engine was because i got it from Mark . I am an old dude and dont rip people off ! this is a super clean engine and worth every penny .

-Danny
Danny ..the only reason i bought this engine was because i got it from Mark . I am an old dude and dont rip people off ! this is a super clean engine and worth every penny .
yes, i will vouch for tom, he is old! :p but he is a straight shooter.

Back