Boris Mazor new flow meter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmazor

I start a new butch of GEN-IIIA flow meter. The picture and dimensions are the same

The new GEN-IIIA flow meter has the same feathers like GEN-III, but 20% more air flow and better internal design.

This is a two air pump design used 6V pump and switching 5V regulator. The new design of GEN-IIIA flow meter targeted to boaters running motors over 90 size. The voltage of regulator can be set to 6V and air flow will be ~40% more. This option makes flow meter more sensitive. Of course you still able to use flow meter even on .18 motor.

The flow meter comes with battery monitor and LIPO charger/balancer.

The price will be remaining $190 (by check or money order) shipped within USA.

Based on three years experience the new flow meter came with one full year warranty.

10 flow meters will be ready by the end of July, 2011. All flow meters from first butch are sold.

My mailing address:

Boris Mazor

4583 S. Janice Circle

Memphis. TN 38122

(901) 682-7436

Thanks. Boris

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I got new batteries for GEN-3A flow meters. It is Flitemax 11.1 V, 2500mAh. The new battery run time ~8 hours. The cost of battery - $20. GEN-3A flow meter with 2500mAh battery will cost $200.00.

Thanks. Boris

I got new batteries for GEN-3A flow meters. It is Flitemax 11.1 V, 2500mAh. The new battery run time ~8 hours. The cost of battery - $20. GEN-3A flow meter with 2500mAh battery will cost $205.

Thanks. Boris
Hi Boris, Can my older gen !! be updated-and what kind of chager is required for a 11.1 V battery???

I got new batteries for GEN-3A flow meters. It is Flitemax 11.1 V, 2500mAh. The new battery run time ~8 hours. The cost of battery - $20. GEN-3A flow meter with 2500mAh battery will cost $200.00.

Thanks. Boris
Hi Boris, Can my older gen !! be updated-and what kind of chager is required for a 11.1 V battery???
Hi, Glen! All old two air pump flow meters can be upgraded with LIPO. I supply charger balanser for 3 cels (11.1V) LIPO. Please send me a picture incide of yours flow meter. Boris

I start a new butch of GEN-IIIA flow meter. The picture and dimensions are the same

The new GEN-IIIA flow meter has the same feathers like GEN-III, but 20% more air flow and better internal design.

This is a two air pump design used 6V pump and switching 5V regulator. The new design of GEN-IIIA flow meter targeted to boaters running motors over 90 size. The voltage of regulator can be set to 6V and air flow will be ~40% more. This option makes flow meter more sensitive. Of course you still able to use flow meter even on .18 motor.

The flow meter comes with battery monitor and LIPO charger/balancer.

The price will be remaining $190 (by check or money order) shipped within USA.

Based on three years experience the new flow meter came with one full year warranty.

10 flow meters will be ready by the end of July, 2011. All flow meters from first butch are sold.

My mailing address:

Boris Mazor

4583 S. Janice Circle

Memphis. TN 38122

(901) 682-7436

Thanks. Boris

[email protected]
:) I have 5 flow meters ready for immediate shipping. One flow meter has 2500 mAh battery and four with 1450 mAh batteries. :D Boris

If you would like to get more air flow, let me know and I'll set flow meter to 6 Volt. It is easy to do.

Unscrew Phillips screw on the bottom of box and remove panel. Move jumper on voltage regulator to 6 V position. Boris

FYI only one flow meter left. I'll make next batch by the end of August

Back